• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jessamine v Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessamine v Lowell

Moved from another thread ( use this for your thread now Jessamine )

I am pleased to find this post, as I am presently going through a duspite with Lowell regarding a fraud on myself, from who I'm almost certain was someone I received a court claim and when I rang 2 weeks ago , lowell actually asked if I'd lived at an address different to mine. The person I knew had , and when the catolougue concerned first sent me a demand back in 2013 I rang immediately and told tuetthis was nothing to do with me , they had asked if I'd lived at that different address. They advised me to contact Action Fraud,I did and told them the reference number. Thinking everything was ok , I did receive letters but the çatalougue told me it was ok . I received this court Claim andawas upset .

​​i have asked Citizens Advice and await an appointment. Today Lowell have sent me a Directions Questionare as Community Law sent my defense claim form to the court. I really don't know what to do now , but I saw the letter here and think I should send that to lowell. They know that I didn't live at the address where the çatalougue was taken out, the solicitor at Community Law said that they used my address as billing and theirs as delivery address. Which is the case .

​​​I saw on a Police Site that the creditor who is owed money is supposed to claim for fraud , and I tried to take out another action Fraud report as it is now not on their records, but they said they cannot take it due to the creditor needs to as they are owed the money .
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Okay,

So you have received a court claim from Lowell and Community Law have helped you to file a defence - do you have a copy of that defence ? do you have a copy of the original claim ?

Is the catalogue a Shop Direct catalogue? ( Very / Isme / Littlewoods etc? )

If it is can you amend suitable and send this - Subject Access Request Letter on email to this email address please DPO@shopdirect.com
    That should get you information about the account and possibly records of your calls about the ID theft from the time which may be useful going forward.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X