• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist/Cohen/Barclaycard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can but you sent it and you plead it in your defence ( so if they hadn't received it they should have mentioned it after receiving that ) and you'll plead it again later in your witness statement with copies of the letters you sent, so as long as you didn't post them to entirely the wrong place you'll be fine

You will want to chase up the SAR in a few days as they are meant to send the info requested within 30 days.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi

I have the notice of allocation for small claims court. Talks of mediation too.

What's the best way forward?

Thanks

Comment

Any advice please.

Thanks

Comment

Small claims paperwork has arrived, mediation options on the form.

What now?

Comment

Allocation / Directions questionnaire? https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...uestionnaire//
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi yes. It's the form that asks re mediation etc. I've received a copy from Howard Cohen stating they are happy to engage in mediation but still no consumer credit paperwork or any other response since I've sent this..........

Regards

Atholl

Comment

Then mediation if the situation still exist (no requested paperwork) will state when you tell them no you do not have the paperwork will state:- Mediation not possible and refer case back to the court. so do not ask them/chase them for paperwork as that might encourage them to look harder> sure others will res[pond to you also?

They are happy to engage in mediation?? (they have to or it would be recorded as not trying to avoid court time). still will not change the fact their failure to supply requested documents, so in your case always agree to mediation ( as stated probably not take place as the documents request has failed) further down the line if they persist in the case you could get the court to order them to produce (or the discontinue) so hold your nerve for now.

Comment

Hi Mike

Thanks for this. I haven't heard anything either since agreeing to mediation.

The whole thing seems a nonsense but I suppose it has to follow a process!!!

Comment

Hi again

Replied to mediation people to say I hadn't had any paperwork from Hoist (CCA etc).

They have replied with the following:

Please note that this claim has been transferred to a local court to proceed and a notice of transfer has been sent by post. Once the case has been reviewed the court will notify you in writing of any further action that is required.

If you require any further information about mediation please contact us at the below details, if you require any information about any other aspect of the case please contact the local court. You can use the below link to find the contact details

Any comments.....

Comment

Standard next steps xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

OK thanks

Do I just sit back and wait now?

Regards

Atholl

Comment

Quick update. They wanted to go to court. Week before letter from court saying case had been dropped, debt removed and credit file updates to reflect this. Result!!! Thanks everyone

Comment

Lovely result, well done!
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X