• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL PORTFOLIO I LTD vs musicmonkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should get a directions questionnaire direct from the court which you should complete - Lowell tend to send theirs early before the court instructs the parties to. If you haven't had anything from court by Friday ( should be a letter saying the claimant wishes to proceed please complete N180/directions questionnaire and serve / file by xx date ) the give court a call to check if they have actually heard from Lowell.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ok brill, that makes sense. Not had anything through from the court just this one letter from Lowell Solicitors. It doesnt even say when I should return anything by on the letter.

Comment

Hi - I have now had the mediation questionnaire thing through from the court. I'm not quite sure what to fill out on this, I still have not been given any information as to what the debt that I supposedly owe is, so it feels a little odd filling in a questionnaire that implies I might pay? Any help with this would be appreciated. Amethyst

Comment

Would you be able to do a pic of the questionnaire you've received ? Is it the Directions Questionnaire or the later one directly regards Mediation ?
          Is it the one that asks if you have the relevant documents ? ( you can say no to that )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It is the first questionnaire I have had from the court. The last correspondence was the court acknowledging my defence. I will take a picture when I get home and post - thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

This one ? https://assets.publishing.service.go...6/n180-eng.pdf
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes! Pretty sure thats the one.

Comment

Sorry for not replying yesterday, but yes it is the directions questionnaire. Is there any guidance on how to fill this in. I feel like it's implying I am admitting I do owe money, when I still don't even know what the payment/debt is for.

Comment

hey Amethyst
                    I submitted my DQ last week (poster back to address on form and also to solicitors/claimant) and I havent heard anything back nor is there anything logged on money claim about be submitting it? Is that normal?

Comment

Sorry I missed your post before you submitted the questionnaire - it's only really telling the court how the case needs managing ( dates/mediation.which court/special requirements ) - once they have both parties DQ the court sends all the case file to your local court and they issue directions. It can take a few weeks.

You can check with the court that it has been received if you are concerned, but nothing more will happen on Moneyclaim online now ( unless the DQ isn't received and the Defence struck out when it will reopen for default judgment - but that's unlikely as you've sent it to the claimant as well as the court )
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

ah ok thanks for putting my mind at ease, really appreciate it.
                        What happens with mediation if I still do not know what the hell I apparently owe? Does the claimant have to prove it as I genuinely dont know what the debt is!

Comment

Hey Amethyst I have another question!
                          So i got a letter from the court which is Notice of Transfer of Proceedings - it doesnt ask me to do anything but is implying I will be going to court? I still do not know what this alleged debt is for - it doesnt seem right?!

Comment

Hi I have another question. I got sent a letter from the court for May. I still have no clue what I am meant to be owing (I got a SAR back from BT but it says the disk needs my account number to log in, which i do not have a clue what it is) Meanwhile, I have also had a letter from the solicitors for the claimant, and they have said they would like to settle the matter before going to court and that they would like to hear from me to start discussions.
                            What should I do? I dont mind writing to the solicitor but it will simply be stating I do not know what I am being called to pay and noone has proved that I owe anything to anyone from anytime.
                            Amethyst you have been very helpful so far - any advice?

Comment

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the above posts. I've got a court date for May but I have no information about what I supposedly owe. I just don't know what to do, I've never had a bt account like they are saying but it seems to be that I'm having to go to court for it? Really could do with help, I'm just a bit worried.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X