• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money claim online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pezza54 Sorry only found invoice for November today, did I include the CNG administrator bill for the same period November

Comment

You have confused me, have you read my post 15?

Comment

Did the administrator ask for a meter reading, did you supply one? No you haven't posted the administrator's bill nor BG's first bill

Comment

Pezza54
          Hi again. while I am looking for readings, please copy of email sent to Flint Bishop

Good Afternoon Luke

I thank you for your reply, to clarify matters we have consulted the manufacturers of the equipment used at Lauro's brasserie. and we have the following information.

Falcon Dominator 6 burner boiling top with oven 38.9Kw/146,000 BTU/Hr
          State Industries gas water heater 35.16Kw/120,00 BTU/Hr
          Falcon Blue Seal solid top griddle 23Kw/78,300 BTU/Hr
          Blue Seal Salamander 8.8Kw/30,000 BTU/Hr
          Total Hourly full power use 105.86Kw/361209.31 BTU/Hr

The bill that has been submitted throughout has been from 7th December 2021 - 12th December 2021 and has no mention of any other dates or arrears, your claim has been based upon this invoice and therefore we shall base our calculations on those dates. It would be for you to supply documents to counter our claim.

The above dates equate to 5 days, as the restaurant was closed on Sundays & Mondays
          it must be also noted that our calculations have been based on manufacturers stated energy use at full power for 8 hours per day, yet the restaurant only operated at 2/3rd capacity due to Covid 19 regulations and equipment use was considerably reduced therefore the calculation is exagerated.

8 hrs per day @ full power 105.86Kw x 5 days = 529.3Kw @ 11.4 Pence per Kw Unit = £60.32

Therefore we should be grateful if your client can justify the sum of £5804.00 + VAT as claimed

Yours sincerely
          Ludvik

Comment

Pezza54 Sorry so many calculation and right/wrong readings I have supplied wrong figures Should be £96.54 per day £482.72 for 5 days

Comment

Please read my post 15
              You have a PE invoice with an actual meter reading on 7.11.21 and another invoice with an actual meter reading on 12.12 .2021
              If the readings are right then PE's total claim is right once VAT @ 20% and standing charge are added

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X