• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overdales court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I went on the mcol
    and yes it was still there couldn’t up load my response as block on it sent paper work through to the courts saw something on last reply said complete ( even though it still let me send why would it say complete please )
    went on the case and it’s stayed on it so have they paused it or thre courts letter recieve from court sent my pack to them
    told me in letter court will send a package very soon I’m still waiting
    I sent a letter recorded on the 11/3/24
    it has been signed for on the 12th /3/24 stating I went all info on credit agreement the sales and proof of sale ect I’ve sent the same letter 3 times ( they did send court papers , and letter dated of 22/2/24 yet court papers was to be sent back on the 15/02/24
    I’ve also checked out the name on court papers some one called Simon plunkett
    and the fact I read that Overdales sols was In fact Lucas debt services and the chap who signed my paper was Solicitor Admitted as a solicitor: 02/06/08 (what does that mean please )
    hope to hear from you soon
    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Wilky62 View Post
      Hi
      I went on the mcol
      and yes it was still there couldn’t up load my response as block on it sent paper work through to the courts saw something on last reply said complete ( even though it still let me send why would it say complete please )
      went on the case and it’s stayed on it so have they paused it or thre courts letter recieve from court sent my pack to them
      told me in letter court will send a package very soon I’m still waiting
      I sent a letter recorded on the 11/3/24
      it has been signed for on the 12th /3/24 stating I went all info on credit agreement the sales and proof of sale ect I’ve sent the same letter 3 times ( they did send court papers , and letter dated of 22/2/24 yet court papers was to be sent back on the 15/02/24
      I’ve also checked out the name on court papers some one called Simon plunkett
      and the fact I read that Overdales sols was In fact Lucas debt services and the chap who signed my paper was Solicitor Admitted as a solicitor: 02/06/08 (what does that mean please )
      hope to hear from you soon
      thank you
      I think you really need to visit your local CAB, (see if you have to book an appointment with them first), they will be able to help you with this matter.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/ab...act-us/nearby/

Comment

Hi
        thank you I think I will
        just all seems a lil crafty
        I will let you know what’s said when I get a reply
        Tracy

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X