• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

smith wife v lc asset 2 s.a.r.l

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She says don't think she did sign anything but don't want a chargeing order on our house all so think once they get judgement our life's will be as think they will call in the sheriffs from high court and escalate fro. It all

Comment

The dead line letter was dated 4 October gives us 8 days left befor they take it to trail if not received a response

Comment

celestine what route do we go down please

Comment

Hi celeste what is a tomplin order and when you use it as I've 4 days left befor they lift the stay so that will be more cost I've got to pay???

Comment

Celestine Can you please take a look. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by smith View Post
              Hi celeste what is a tomplin order and when you use it as I've 4 days left befor they lift the stay so that will be more cost I've got to pay???
              This sums up a Tomlin Order neatly (posted for information only) - https://foskettmarr.co.uk/lets-talk-...tomlin-orders/

or you have the following - page 158 -

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Celestine Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Smith, it's half term, so Celestine is multi tasking more then usual, please see post 21.

Comment

It's ok, I reached out to Smith offline as I knew him on a previous case.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    It's ok, I reached out to Smith offline as I knew him on a previous case.
                    Thank you.

Comment

They stated in there particulars a signed agreement which was not signed direction questionaire small claims track received tody and a letter as follows it from there solicitor it's been brought to my attention by the claimant that indeed indebted to the claimant for monies claimed I therefore wish to admit the claim in full and consent to the claimant being granted leave to request judgment against me for monies claimed I wish to withdraw the defence filed and admit claim in full offer repayment sum monthly instalments and consent to judgment being entered against me in theses terms any papers filed in defence of the claim I request to withdraw. Ps direction questionaire as to be back befor 4 april

Comment

celestine

Comment

celestine
                          You need to add Celestine

Comment

Hold fire - what’s happened that makes you want to fully admit? What have I missed!?
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

That's the letter with application of notice the solicitor wants wife to signe it and send back to court

Comment

celestine

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X