• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

smith wife v lc asset 2 s.a.r.l

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestine

Comment

The solicitor wants my wife to signe withdraw letter above and post to court they had stay lifted 18.1.22 and say the defence filed is not accepted celestine

Comment

No I would not sign any such letter. Just file the allocation questionnaire and return it to the court as if you want this to go to full hearing. However, a settlement agreement would be wise based on the age of the debt and the documents provided. I would write back to the solicitors firm proposing a Tomlin Order settlement which will give you some control over the settlement amount per month and avoid CCJ/Enforcement, otherwise if it goes to final hearing and you lose, you'd have to pay the whole lot within 30 days to avoid a CCJ on your file.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I have emailed them this

Comment

Right we now know who bought this debt link financial ouscorecing was assigned 24.8.2020 when they took us court the claim was stayed they have applied intrest from August last year when they put us in court

Comment

Date Assigned:

24/08/2020

Current Balance:

£2,522.02

Debit

Credit

Balance

Date

£2,440.52

23/08/2021

£2,454.25

£13.73

31/08/2021

£2,467.54

£13.29

30/09/2021

£2,481.27

£13.73

31/10/2021

£2,494.56

£13.29

30/11/2021

£2,508.29

Transaction Type / Description

Balance Brought Forward

Interest charged at 8% from 01/08/2021 to 31/08/2021

Interest charged at 8% from 01/09/2021 to 30/09/2021

Interest charged at 8% from 01/10/2021 to 31/10/2021

Interest charged at 8% from 01/11/2021 to 30/11/2021

Interest charged at 8% from 01/12/2021 to 31/12/2021

Unrecoverable charge Court Fee (Adhoc) (CAH) CHQ APP190122, HMCTS, 19 JAN 2022-CAH

Recoverable charge. Cheque requested for:

HMCTS

Interest charged at 8% from 01/01/2022 to 31/01/2022

Balance Carried Forward

£13.73

£2,508.29

31/12/2021

£108.00

£2,508.29

£108.00

18/01/2022

19/01/2022

£2,522.02

£13.73

£2,522.02

31/01/2022

Subsequent Notice of Sums In Arrears

This notice is given in compliance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974,

Balance at the date of this notice £2.522.02

Arrears on balance at 20/02/2022 £2,522.02

Get Outlook for Android

Comment

I have emailed link financial outscouring this thoughts on this matter please
                Hi there I'm writing to let you know we are on dwp benfits since 1996 to this date due to my partners severe mental health condition and our situation is not going to inprove in the future I also suffer mental health problems my self I would like to suspend all intrest payments on this account and suspended ongoing court action as this would put further in debt in line with the fair debt collection guild lines as we're on benfits and rising costs of living and energy supplys so I'm asking you to suspended ongoing court action and intrest on this account in order to make an affordable payment of £10 each month like I said my partners mental health condition isn't going to inprove now or in the future he's got it for lfe and my self also I hope we can agree to this matter thankyou Mrs douglas I hope to hear your reply

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X