• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA group County Court Money Claim online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not received CCA , which PRA should have sent within 7 days.

They acknowledged receipt on letter dated 28/07/21, so should have been received by now and dated 07/08/21.

Do I send another letter to follow up reasons for delay?

Comment

noooooooooo they have a problem not enforceable until if ever they find one, long may they not find a complaint one. no more contact from you they have outstanding issue!

Comment

MIKE770 Thank you! Awaiting CPR 31.14 response, doubt they will though.

I guess will just have to complete defence by 17th or 18th August as need to file by 20/08/21. Does anyone know how to file online through money claims? I did receive details of case ref with Response pack, but I could not log in. Do I need to register to do so?

Or is it easier just to post defence?

Comment

Awaiting CPR 31.14 response, doubt they will though.

I guess will just have to complete defence by 17th or 18th August as need to file by 20/08/21. Does anyone know how to file online through money claims? I did receive details of case ref with Response pack, but I could not log in. Do I need to register to do so?

Or is it easier just to post defence?

Please help!

Comment

If not state on such a date request forxxxnot responded to

Comment

It is possible to send defence as a PDF attachment to an email. This keeps your formatting and makes it easier to read for the judge. Don't forget to add your signature in

Comment

ostell Thank you - do you know the email address I should forward to? there is no email on the forms, just the following address; County Court Business Centre, 4th Floor St Katherine's House, 21-27 Katherine's Street, Northampton, NN1 2LH

Comment

I found the following:

If the deadline for submission is getting a bit tight, it is also worth emailing the Defence Statement to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk, putting the claim number in the subject line.

I would put the claim number AND description, ie Defence, in the subject line.

Suggest you phone the court to check

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                    I found the following:

If the deadline for submission is getting a bit tight, it is also worth emailing the Defence Statement to ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk, putting the claim number in the subject line.

I would put the claim number AND description, ie Defence, in the subject line.

Suggest you phone the court to check
                    Thank you so much, have confirmed with court, they said exactly what you did.

I have been filling in template defence on here, very helpful. Although I've found a few emails I received from PRA group which I disregarded months ago...there is one received 02/03/2021 which states the following (first part, the rest of the email just adds links etc for payments);
                    PRA Reference: LBP23814603

Hi ...
                    We have recently sent you a letter advising that Halifax has sold your account to us, you should also have received a letter from Halifax advising the same.
                    The contractual agreement you had with Halifax has been transferred to us.
                    You can also go online and view and manage your account online here.
                    See some more of the options we have to help you manage your account below:
                    Should I include this email in my defence? or is it damaging for me? I never received anything from Halifax as mentioned above.

Comment

Not received any replies to my previous post....anyone please? I have already submitted defence via email on 19/08/21...

Comment

Hello

I have today, 25/09/21, received a letter dated 20/09/21 from PRA group stating the following:

"... We write further to the above and confirm receipt of your Defence.

We have written to the Court and wish to inform you that we intend to proceed with our Claim.

Yours faithfully

Taobane Lahila

Legal Manager/Solicitor
                        PRA Group (UK) Limited... "

Not received any instructions from Court, really worried now, what happens next?

Comment

Court move next with instructions

Comment

Thank you MIKE770
                            , not received any further replies since CCA or CPR 31.14 requests sent in July.

If I've already sent Defence nothing more I can submit as evidence apart from this reply from PRA received today?

Comment

so they are outstanding still request.

Comment

MIKE770 yes that's right, did receive acknowledgement letters, but not actual evidence requested.

​​​​​​Unsure how they will support their claim in court?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X