• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Air Asia in the UK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI again.

I have just noticed that Airasia Europe has Anthony Fernandes as one of their officers. He is the company CEO in Malaysia.

https://find-and-update.company-info...86429/officers

I mention this because I have started proceedings against Airasia Europe to pursue the judgment totals.

I did this so I can object to the company removing themselves from Companies House register.

Their annual accounts are late, and they applied for a voluntary strike off a month or so ago.

Can anyone advise why they did this? And how I can use this information and the fact that their CEO is one of the company's officers to get payment of the judgments?

Comment

Sometimes voluntary strike off applications are made in respect of companies that are no longer trading and have been dormant.

You can write to Companies House to object.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Why are you suing this company in respect of a judgement that you have obtained against another company?
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
          Why are you suing this company in respect of a judgement that you have obtained against another company?
          I think its because hes trying to enforce a judgement against air asia, so is suing multiple air asia entites to get his money

Comment

Yes JK2054 I have re-read this thread, in which I have participated over its far-too-long duration. You will see that the OP has been warned numerous times about his thrashing around and misdirected efforts.

Comment

Cna I ask a Judge to help me enforce it by having the officer of the company attend a hearing etc?

Comment

bro what, just found out what terminal they operate from at LHR and send in HCEO to ground the plane

pretty simple

Comment

Originally posted by JK2054 View Post
                  bro what, just found out what terminal they operate from at LHR and send in HCEO to ground the plane

pretty simple
                  Unfortunately they don't fly to the UK last time I checked.

Comment

then your chasing a hopeless game so give up

Comment

Originally posted by JK2054 View Post
                      then your chasing a hopeless game so give up
                      No chance.

Comment

ok keep wasting your money trying then i dont care.
                        im with you atticus

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X