• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Freeman solisitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman solisitor

Hi
    Any advice on this please

I am looking for a freeman solicitor; and that is someone who represents someone in court in the capacity of a freeman. And what I mean by a freeman is a human being (and not a person) that lawfully (and not legally) dose not stand under any statute/ act of parliament/ admiral law/ law of the sea because they choice as Sovereign beings by there constitutional rights (magna carta treaty for the state of England and all other crown governed country) not to represent the corporative title they where given (there name or Mr/Mrs in upper case letters) when they where born in the form of a birth certificate

Have a look at this video, it is rayman Sinclair and someone ells with a hidden camera in court representing someone in count in the above means. I have looked Raymond Sinclair up on the net and he seams to have vanished off of the face of the earth (hope he is alright!)
    https://youtu.be/zfwDjbZgLqI
    Tags: None

You've asked this before haven't you and got shot down. Asking for a second time won't change the answer

Comment

Categorically, you will not find any solicitor who is a freeman and/or represent you as a freeman. A solicitor acting as a freeman is contrary to the principles they agreed to on being admitted as a solicitor. Rule number one of the principles states that solicitors must uphold the rule of law and administration of justice.

If you want to pretty much guarantee yourself losing in court, find someone who sees themself as a freeman. Come to think of it, why do you even need to attend court? If a freeman does not stand under any law or act created in this country, then there's really no need for you to attend court and you can disregard legal proceedings or anything resulting from it.

If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        You've asked this before haven't you and got shot down. Asking for a second time won't change the answer
        I know, but I though all would of been forgoten about and new members would read it and maybe able to offer an insight
        I asked hear as well https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...#comment-68640
        But that guy Raymond Sinclair seams to have vanished off of the planet

Comment

Originally posted by R0b View Post
          Categorically, you will not find any solicitor who is a freeman and/or represent you as a freeman. A solicitor acting as a freeman is contrary to the principles they agreed to on being admitted as a solicitor. Rule number one of the principles states that solicitors must uphold the rule of law and administration of justice.
          So how did he do it then? How did Raymond Sinclair reprosnet that person/ legal fiction in the video in court?

If you want to pretty much guarantee yourself losing in court, find someone who sees themself as a freeman. Come to think of it,
          Well not really if all the cases are being adjourned because the judge failes to prove who the acussed is or fails to provide a copy of there legends of oath

why do you even need to attend court? If a freeman does not stand under any law or act created in this country, then there's really no need for you to attend court and you can disregard legal proceedings or anything resulting from it.
          In hindsight if you are stopped by the police and asked " are you MR UPPER CASE LETTERS" and you say no I do not represent that legal piction whithin who you seek and the officer says well I belive you are that person, and you say prove that I consented to being that person and the officer say becuae I saw a description what looked like you driving a motor vehicle with this name as the registed keeper.

Now what happens if you say, this offence has nothing to do with the motor vehicle or any road traffic offence and is soly a differnet contract. But you are still arrested or charged with the offence!

Comment

So how did he do it then?
            There is no solicitor on the roll under the name Rayman Sinclair and just in case that was a typo, there is no solicitor on the roll by the name Raymond Sinclair. Even if Mr Sinclair was a solicitor, he isn't anymore, which would be quite telling.

Well not really if all the cases are being adjourned because the judge failes to prove who the acussed is or fails to provide a copy of there legends of oath
            Quite a sweeping statement, something I'm confident you cannot back up with evidence.

In hindsight if you are stopped by the police and asked " are you MR UPPER CASE LETTERS" and you say no I do not represent that legal piction whithin who you seek and the officer says well I belive you are that person, and you say prove that I consented to being that person and the officer say becuae I saw a description what looked like you driving a motor vehicle with this name as the registed keeper.

Now what happens if you say, this offence has nothing to do with the motor vehicle or any road traffic offence and is soly a differnet contract
            I would say you are crackers and out of your mind. Anyone who associates themselves as a freeman of the land need to find a small island where they can congregate and do what they want without interfering with anyone else. As far as I get it, A FMOTL cannot rent or own a house because that means they would be acting in accordance with government and statute laws, you can't drive a car because you would need a driving licence which again, falls under statute law, and you certainly can't send your kids to a public school because once again you'd be acting in accordance with the governmant and laws of the land. But hey, many supposed FMOTL continue to live like that and its mildly amusing based on your previous posts you've made on here.

As already said before we don't really promote those types on this forum but I'm sure there are specific FMOTL sites out there that might be able to give you the information you need to try and deal with the situation you are in.

I'm going to bow out of this one early because none of us can really ever win against people who believe they are FMTOL and it really is like banging your head against a brick wall.
            If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            LEGAL DISCLAIMER
            Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

There is no solicitor on the roll under the name Rayman Sinclair and just in case that was a typo, there is no solicitor on the roll by the name Raymond Sinclair. Even if Mr Sinclair was a solicitor, he isn't anymore, which would be quite telling.
              What ever title he went under that I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the person or legal fiction in that video has been identified as Raymond Sinclair before. It is more then likely he dose not practice this any more but I am convinced that from the video it is him

Quite a sweeping statement, something I'm confident you cannot back up with evidence.
              Hear is one video of Sandy Steel in court and having the court adjourned for asking to see the magistrates allegiance of oath and him self failing to provide it

I have seen many many more videos like this and I will try and dig them out tomorrow if intrested?
              https://youtu.be/ibTGsJ8cJb4

Comment

Originally posted by Batista230 View Post

Now what happens if you say, this offence has nothing to do with the motor vehicle or any road traffic offence and is soly a differnet contract. But you are still arrested or charged with the offence!
                I would say you are crackers and out of your mind. .
                Well I wont use this as hindsight anymore, I shall use an example of it and again with Raman Sinclair
                If you look at this video; MR RAYMAN SINCLAIR is being questioned about an offense for making off with out payment from a pub. In the video he claims not to be that legal fiction the police officer believe he is because it was reported that he drove off in a Range Rover registered to that name
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_clpkjBoBg

Comment

*Anyone who associates themselves as a freeman of the land need to find a small island where they can congregate and do what they want without interfering with anyone else
                  But they are not doing anyone any harm because they are abiding by the law of the land

. As far as I get it, A FMOTL cannot rent or own a house because that means they would be acting in accordance with government and statute laws, you can't drive a car because you would need a driving licence which again, falls under statute law,
                  If you purchase a car for cash, then you the sovereign being now own that car. But as soon as you go and fill the log book out you the person (no longer legal fiction) and now the corporative enterty belonging to her majesty's government, who you have registered your name with are now singing a declaration that you will abide by all road traffic laws and if you fail to do so....So you are singing a contract, if there was no need for a contract because it was mandatory by law then you would not be asked to agree to it! As the log book says you are the registered keeper and this log book dose not prove owner ship of the vehicle, which means you have now handed over possession of your motor vehicle to majesty's government the DVLA. A real freeman would never do this!

Same as purchasing a house, the deed says you don't own the property you own the title to the property. Again same as above

and you certainly can't send your kids to a public school because once again you'd be acting in accordance with the governmant and laws of the land. But hey, many supposed FMOTL continue to live like that and its mildly amusing based on your previous posts you've made on here.

As already said before we don't really promote those types on this forum but I'm sure there are specific FMOTL sites out there that might be able to give you the information you need to try and deal with the situation you are in..

I'm going to bow out of this one early because none of us can really ever win against people who believe they are FMTOL and it really is like banging your head against a brick wall.
                  Im afraid a lot of them where censored and secretly closed down. As David Icke says if you can not win a debate then you don't have one, simple as that

Comment

I'm sure I said on your other thread he's called Gary Beaver ( or something like that ) and his made up name was StClair not Sinclair ( though may have depended on his mood that day )

You'd be better saying what the issue is you're dealing with and seeing what proper options you have that don't involve shooting yourself in the foot multiple times.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The two posts below explain why FMOTL principles are absolute drivel.

Batista230I would highly recommend you read the latter link and the judgment Meads v Meads (all 192 pages of it). You won't of course accept the judgment because that's what FMOTL do but I would have zero sympathy if you end up in prison as a result of whatever the case is against you, be that civil or criminal. Maybe it will do you some good and knock some sense into you.

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2011/1...rous-nonsense/

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2012/0...e-fights-back/
                      LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        I'm sure I said on your other thread he's called Gary Beaver ( or something like that ) and his made up name was StClair not Sinclair ( though may have depended on his mood that day )
                        No I dont remember you saying that, but from that name in the last 20 minutes I have pulled up the following pages from google

https://www.baronage.co.uk/2001/faq901.html
                        https://www.realscam.com/f11/ray-st-...49/index3.html
                        https://raymondbeaverstclair.wordpre.../ray-st-clair/
                        https://reptiliandimension.wordpress...of-the-land-2/
                        https://myopportunity.com/profile/ray-st-clair/nw
                        http://www.faketitles.com/html/the_eager_beaver.html

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          You'd be better saying what the issue is you're dealing with and seeing what proper options you have that don't involve shooting yourself in the foot multiple times.
                          To be honest sir there is no issue at the moment, but I want to be ready for that time when it happens as we head deeper and deeper into this fascist tirony of a new world order and hence the enslavement of humanity

But I just still can't get over the fact that when one even so dears to question the official narrative but proving it wrong with facts that go unchanged; is the aggressive mentality one faces for proving everything you have learn and know to be wrong. DI calls this how do you get such a small number (less the 1% BTW) to police the entire population, simple you have the people police each other. That would all make sense when you think about how Nazi Germany was orcustrated

Comment

comparisons of this Country and its future with Nazi Germany are beyond belief as for this freeman crap try it with the Police or the courts they will have a good laugh at your expense no doubt Good luck if the time coes

Comment

The two posts below explain why FMOTL principles are absolute drivel.

Batista230I would highly recommend you read the latter link and the judgment Meads v Meads (all 192 pages of it). You won't of course accept the judgment because that's what FMOTL do but I would have zero sympathy if you end up in prison as a result of whatever the case is against you, be that civil or criminal. Maybe it will do you some good and knock some sense into you.

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2011/1...rous-nonsense/

https://ukhumanrightsblog.com/2012/0...e-fights-back/
                              Knock some sence into me (hear we go again questioning the official narative)
                              "Freemen of the dangerous nonsense" Really this is proper main stream nonsence to even start before reading

Its a lot to read so like the other links to Gary Beaver I will read it later when I get time
                              Thankyou

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                              comparisons of this Country and its future with Nazi Germany are beyond belief as for this freeman crap try it with the Police or the courts they will have a good laugh at your expense no doubt Good luck if the time coes
                              Actully it was the royal family and Rothchilds that orcostated nazi germeny

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X