• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global letters confusing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow global letters confusing

Good day i need some help please. I have filed a defence with county court stating i have not had an assignment letter or any information about the debt. Today I recieved a letter from arrow global asking for medical proof along with this letter arrow global have sent me the notice of assignment a default notice which is really strange no address no ammounts in it. I can not uplaod as system will not let me do this. Can someone please take a look at the letters i recieved. I also need to do know what to do next. Then another letter giving me a 20 percent discoumt totally confused. They say they have put the account on hold until the 11.04.2019 but may still hear from the court.what does that mean?
    Tags: None

The default notice sounds like a template to show what the letter would have looked like - have they given any details of the date of default etc ?

Have they complied with your cca request ?

Have you not sent details of your past/present health issues to arrow ? as I recall they'd put things on hold pending you doing that ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Good day Amethyst
      they have requested today my health letter.
      i did not send a cca request. They have sent a template of a default notice. they dont have a copy of the original. They have sent a copy of a computer print out of two single payments of a pound made in june 2012 and july 2012 but i dont remember doing this but may have. No contract however i did not request one. I have had court paperwork for a date to be fixed in the next 6 months. I will send my medical off to them but do i need to request a cca and what i am asking for? An attached letter from arrow is a posting by transaction catagory shows two 1.00 payments as above but a current balance .00 and working balance .00 . I dont understand that either. The paperwork is rather odd.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X