• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Disclosure Fast Track.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclosure Fast Track.

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

I am involved in a claim which has been upgraded to Fast Track. I am the defendant. The Claimant is a notorious sub-prime lender well known to this site. I am litigating in person-brave/stupid but I am afraid necessary. What I need to know urgently is with regards disclosure-does this have to be completed on an N265 or can it be listed? Does anyone have any examples? This is a serious case where I can lose my property and livelihood so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Tags: None

Do you have the directions order ? N265 is the right form for standard disclosure.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you. No the order is not through yet.

Comment

Hi, I need to serve standard disclosure form N265 by the end of next week. Does anyone have an example please?
        M

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X