• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N180 - who to serve copies to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defendant's address is 100% correct in Money Claim portal.

The LLP's address crops up for the first time in the "Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track" letters that were attached to the same email as the blank N180 directions questionnaire received from moneyclaims@justice.gov.uk. Addresses for both defendant and LLP really really different so unlikely to be an administrative input error (eg postcodes similar).

I've never received another letter from the LLP.

Comment

Any chance you could post up pics (suitably redacted of personal info, ref no's etc) of both the court clam N1 &, as Amethyst suggested, the LLP letter?
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

This was where all the fun started, when I got this.

(Sorry for the delay, I thought I had already uploaded it but came back to see I haven't!)
        Attached Files

Comment

That box would normally have your name and address in ( well, the intended recipient) so I think the court has cocked up and just put the wrong address - possibly from the claim they were dealing with before yours.

This is the problem the court sending these things by email - mind you had they posted it you'd never have received it and not known when to put in your n180 - so swings and roundabouts - but I would definitely think it's court admin error.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X