• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Want to launch a civil action against Arrow Global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to launch a civil action against Arrow Global

Arrow Global despite losing an 18 month claim against myself (they couldnt provide info) have been able to place a default record on my credit report for the amount of £2995.

Despite several attempts to contact experian & Arrow I am getting nowhere.

I feel my only option is to launch a civil action to clear the amount & receive compensation. I don't know where to start, can anyone point me in right direction?

Tags: None

Originally posted by verity540 View Post
    Arrow Global despite losing an 18 month claim against myself (they couldnt provide info) have been able to place a default record on my credit report for the amount of £2995.

Despite several attempts to contact experian & Arrow I am getting nowhere.

I feel my only option is to launch a civil action to clear the amount & receive compensation. I don't know where to start, can anyone point me in right direction?
    Hi there

You say after losing an 18 month claim Arrow have slapped a Default on your credit file, this could be a breach of the DPA and GDPR, however can you perhaps let me know what the issue was in the Court proceedings and also what the Court ruled at the end of the claim?

There is a case called Grace v Blackhorse which may be able to assist you, its in my signature and it is worth reading on reporting to credit references.

Cheers
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

The alleged debt literally doesnt exist. They even tried it on for £450 during the first claim! The didnt want to go to court.

The whole system is a scam. Experian ask Arrow Global & Arrow Global refuse to remove. Want to nail these assholes with a class action.

Comment

Originally posted by verity540 View Post
        The alleged debt literally doesnt exist. They even tried it on for £450 during the first claim! The didnt want to go to court.

The whole system is a scam. Experian ask Arrow Global & Arrow Global refuse to remove. Want to nail these assholes with a class action.
        Class action? Why when its only you that appears to be affected? I doubt you would be able to launch a class action or GLO on your own.

That being said, you may be able to challenge this default using the grace ruling especially if youre right about the debt not existing
        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post

Class action? Why when its only you that appears to be affected? I doubt you would be able to launch a class action or GLO on your own.

That being said, you may be able to challenge this default using the grace ruling especially if youre right about the debt not existing
          Cant only be me. Yes I will look at this Grace thing

Comment

Is this related to http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...fferent-amount ??
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

well maybe not, but you are the only one wanting to launch this claim, and to be honest i think you may have a better chance going alone with a claim. If you have any queries about Grace just let me know as i was the fee earner who conducted the case in the Court of Appeal.

Cheers

Comment

I complained to financial ombudsman - see what happens

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X