• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice please im stressing out like mad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please im stressing out like mad

Here is the thing, i had a ccj from lucas credit services. Anyway last dec i moved out of the property and the payment plan i had totally slipped my mind with one thing another.
    anyway i went to pay another lowell account last night and i say my old debt i clicked on it and it said warrant of control £912 inc a solicitors letter fee £2.24 ( i dont know who the solicitors is ) but ive not received any letters from the due to moving out. I noted down the reference number and emailed lucas credit services asking to pay £100 a week to get it cleared quickly i stated in my email that i would pay £100 on the 18th july and thats what ive done ive emailed them again to say if paid the money via bank transfer so if i keep throwing money i to my account and balieffs ever come knocking i have proof ive paid this to lucas credit services.
    im exhausted i had no sleep worrying about this i dont think i will get any sleep tonight either
    i dont want to telephone lucas credit services incase they twist things so with email they carnt do this
    Tags: None

help requested for the morning probably bit late at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Glossylox21 View Post
      Here is the thing, i had a ccj from lucas credit services. Anyway last dec i moved out of the property and the payment plan i had totally slipped my mind with one thing another.
      anyway i went to pay another lowell account last night and i say my old debt i clicked on it and it said warrant of control £912 inc a solicitors letter fee £2.24 ( i dont know who the solicitors is ) but ive not received any letters from the due to moving out. I noted down the reference number and emailed lucas credit services asking to pay £100 a week to get it cleared quickly i stated in my email that i would pay £100 on the 18th july and thats what ive done ive emailed them again to say if paid the money via bank transfer so if i keep throwing money i to my account and balieffs ever come knocking i have proof ive paid this to lucas credit services.
      im exhausted i had no sleep worrying about this i dont think i will get any sleep tonight either
      i dont want to telephone lucas credit services incase they twist things so with email they carnt do this
      Morning.

So you had a CCJ against you, which you were paying on an instalment plan that was set by the court ? or that you agreed with the claimant (Lowell?) directly after a default judgment ?

Lucas Credit Services won't be the claimant - they will just be collecting for Lowell.

You could apply to the court to suspend the warrant of control while you make payments - this costs £50 application fee and is the N245 form. https://www.gov.uk/government/public...on-of-an-order
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X