• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ATRADIUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATRADIUS

Hello there

Anyone heard of a debt collection company called ATRADIUS?

My Son has received a very strange letter...…

Doesn't look like your standard letter and it just simple states that he needs to deposit the outstanding money in their bank account immediately!?

I don't think this is legitimate?

Anyone know anything?

Thank you
    Tags: None

It certainly doesn't sound legitimate - any chance you could do a picture of the letter, redact any personal details and post it on here ?

There is an ATRADIUS debt collecting company - https://atradius.co.uk/products/collections.html - and - https://atradiuscollections.com/ - which seems to be a business to business debt collection / insurance firm - has the letter come from them ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello and thank you

To be honest I wouldn't know how to scan and put it on here in a millions years and my Daughter is at work....

The letterhead says ATRADIUS COLLECTIONS Re: Zodeq Limited

None of us know anything about this?

Signed Alex Ohworakpo

Just doesn't feel right......

Comment

What address is on letter for Atradius Collections?

Zodeq are a factoring company and probably purchased trading debt from a third party.

Comment

atradius collections Registered office address 3 Harbour Drive, Capital Waterside, Cardiff, CF10 4WZ

debt collection company

zodeq is one the small companies of exchequer solutions limited.

Comment

You're quite right to check things out before contacting the company. When your daughter gets home see if she can do a picture - cover over your sons personal details and any reference numbers - and post it up here

Does the logo on the letter look the same as the one on the website? address etc match up ?

Does your Son run his own business or anything?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you all

Yes, its that Cardiff address and I will check out their website.

Will ask my Daughter to help me too and post it up here as soon as I can.

Son is self employed too.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X