• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Horrible experience! Never again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now I still receive the letters on my previous address and someone trustworthy from there tells me which letters is receive. How can I redirect these letters to my new address? Or should I?

Comment

Ther you go https://www.royalmail.com/personal/r...l/redirection/

Comment

Thank you! I was really worried because I was reading some of the similar posts and others recommended to pay them what they asked so that’s why it was unclear to me as I don’t want any trouble in the court! Also, if I redirect my mail it means that I will receive those RLP letters and I have a question: would it be better not to redirect the mail or should I do it even though I still receive letters from them? Thank you!

Comment

It’s always wise to redirect your mail for all matters. With regards to your letter I agree with others advice.
          Last edited by Setmefree3; 10th July 2018, 20:17:PM.

Comment

Thank you very much! I also have a photo with the letter attached in the previous replay but I forgot to change it so it won’t appear my name or address, if someone wants to take a look at it give an opinion would be very much appreciated! Thank you very kindly for all the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria1900 View Post
              Thank you very much! I also have a photo with the letter attached in the previous replay but I forgot to change it so it won’t appear my name or address, if someone wants to take a look at it give an opinion would be very much appreciated! Thank you very kindly for all the help!
              Amethyst
              Please can you remove Maria1900 personal details from the letter posted up, its post 11
              Last edited by Setmefree3; 10th July 2018, 20:50:PM.

Comment

done xxx

Maria, It is a completely standard RLP Letter ( have a read of the example letters at link below to see what else to expect ) … completely ignore it.
                http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...rs-rlp-and-dwf
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X