• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

just found this.And the result as well.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found this.And the result as well.

ADMIN EDIT: IGNORE THIS AS IT IS A DISCUSSION ON FMOTL ISSUES ( ie. CODSWALLOP !)

I discovered this court case that was scheduled for march 2018..... STATEMENT OF CLAIM

COMMON LAW COURT, GREAT BRITAIN

Venue to be confirmed

During the month of March 2018

STATEMENT OF CLAIM

In the matter of

John Smith & Others, Great Britain (Pursuers)

v

Existing Local Authorities within Great Britain (Respondents)

We, John Smith and others, submit our statement of claim against the above Respondents. Their failure to comply with contract law, established their unlawful behaviour in relation to the collection of Council Tax.

Dispute

The dispute exists between the above parties and involves the unlawful behaviour of the authorities concerned. The authorities are using fraudulent means and theft to extort and obtain council tax payments.

Alleged Wrong

The Respondents are enforcing illegal contracts on to the Pursuers and fraudulently using the judicial system to extract payments. The Respondents are, using unlawful wage arrestment orders, bankrupting people for non payment and using the statutory courts to imprison people. In addition to the above, the Respondents are failing to account properly and are failing to obtain the consent of the people for expenditure.

Remedy Sought

The Pursuers require a court order to annul existing council tax legislation and to prevent the unlawful collection of council tax. This order to remain in force until such time as the failings within the existing system have been addressed.

The Pursuers also seek an order that will confirm; any individual involved in the unlawful collection of council tax will be committing a crime under Common Law against the people, therefore, they will be held liable for damages in their personal capacity. By operation of law, these requests are necessary to provide a lawful remedy

​Name: John Smith & Others

Date: March 2018

Common Law Court

Case Docket Number: SOC 0012

Great Britain Court Stamp

Tags: None

And here is the result.....Common Law Courts, Great Britain ClYDE COMMUNITY HALL, WHITEFIELD ROAD, GLASGOW, G51 2YB COURT ORDER CONFIRMING THE VERDICT OF THE COURT (The Annulment of Existing Council Tax Legislation) Dated: 8 th April 2018 In relation to the Statement of Claim presented this day by John Smith and others (pursuers), the Court issues the following orders. It is hereby ordered that after a unanimous decision of the court, all statutory legislation within Great Britain relating to Council Tax, has now been annulled. It is further ordered that it is now an offence for any man or woman to collect payments for council tax, any individual who unlawfully tries to collect such payments will be held personally liable in their personal and private capacity. Any man or woman wishing to rely on this order to assert their Common Law rights will only be able to do so, if they have recorded their birth with the Common Law Court. Any man or woman wishing to record their birth under Common Law may only do so on the following website: xxxx removed xxxxx. This Court Order is effective as of this date and will remain in force until such time as the failings within the existing council tax system have been addressed, under the authority of this Common Law Court and jus gentium, the Law of Nations. IT IS SO ORDERED THIS 8 th DAY OF APRIL 2018 AT PM, GMT PRESIDING SHERIFF AND THE COURT SECRETARY OF THE COMMON LAW COURT, GREAT BRITAIN. (Signature of the Sheriff) (Signature of the Court Secretary) Court Order CO/18/1

If this is correct,then U.K. citizens need to know about this and stop paying their council tax, and get a refund on all that has been taken from them illegally,with interest.
    However,I was under the impression that The Local Government Finance Act 1992 was the lawful legislation to enforce and collect council tax, but the decision of the Common law Court may make the LGA 1992 illegal.
    I was also under the impression that the Supreme Court was the highest court in the land, and their decision is final.
    can any legal buffs shed any light on this issue please??

Comment

Have you donated to this::_???????

Comment

No I haven't donated anything.I am scepticle about it, which is why I posted on here, as I think it is a scam

Comment

scepticle leave well alone, always if unsure leave it. cannot in any form be other than another Goodff type site, hence donations 1st clue :- may be?

sure others will comment also, clue 2:- would the government allow such a case?

clue 3:- avoidance of alledged debt to whatever comes to mind?? possible users,

Clue 4:- sorry if that were true then this country or any country would have fiscal problems!

Comment

Sounds like Freeman on the Land Nonsense eschewed on other forums such as goodf.

Also the given address is CLYDE COMMUNITY HALL, WHITEFIELD ROAD, GLASGOW, G51 2YB, a community hall is not the type of place any legitimate Court would sit, it is however the kind of place that people who follow the Freeman on the Land movement would meet up.

Personally I believe that following advice of such can only lead to hardship and obviously enforcement action for non payment of council tax.
            I am not legally qualified and my comments and observations are not given, nor are they to be taken or relied upon as legal advice. Debt matters are often complex and public forums should not be seen as a substitute for professional legal advice.

Comment

FMOTL crap to be completely ignored. I'll remove links to this imaginary court. This bunch also tried to involve themselves in the Alfie Evans case.

AVOID. IGNORE.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If this is correct,then U.K. citizens need to know about this and stop paying their council tax, and get a refund on all that has been taken from them illegally,with interest.
                However,I was under the impression that The Local Government Finance Act 1992 was the lawful legislation to enforce and collect council tax, but the decision of the Common law Court may make the LGA 1992 illegal.
                I was also under the impression that the Supreme Court was the highest court in the land, and their decision is final.
                can any legal buffs shed any light on this issue please??
                It's not correct, the decision of the imaginary court makes nothing illegal. I think, had a legitimate court found Council Tax to be illegal, it would be in the news, being discussed in Parliament etc etc.

The Supreme Court is the highest UK Court, you can ( currently ) take it further to the European Courts of Justice if necessary. But this 'common law court' is a pile of horse poo.

I'm trying to work out why they want your date of birth though ? Do they ask for many other personal details ? and what are they requesting donations for ?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X