• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Found a restriction on my jointly owned property address and postcode wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a restriction on my jointly owned property address and postcode wrong

hi I’ve just found out I have a restriction on my jointly owned property in my name from October 2011 checked my credit file no CCJ showing, spoken to my wife to see if she could remember having notice off land registry as see is the other owner. She can’t remember ever receiving it. The debt was for a MBNA credit card that due to ill health and not being able to work I was unable to pay. Not headed from the court, MBNA or their solicitors. The address logged on the land registry is wrong street name and postcode are wrong along with my house name is missin. How do I get this taken off would a RX3 for sent to land registry be the best thing to start with? As don’t want to open a can of worms as last letter off MBNA is from 2010.
    I,m expanding my business and require a loan for the new machinery and the finance company has brought this to my attention if it’s removed they will allow the loan and have approved it providing this is removed or I produce a certificate of satisfaction.
    Tags: None

Anyone able to help please

Comment

Have you checked if there is a County Court Judgment against you ? ( although if there was a judgment in 2010/11 it will have fallen off the register and your credit file by now - you might need to contact the court to try and find out if there was a judgment that's been secured via the charge over your home )
      Is the restriction in MBNA's name or a different company ? Have you spoken with the Land Registry at all ? how did you find the restriction if it's on a wrong address ?
      How much is the debt ?
      Have you taken formal advice over giving a personal guarantee against the loan for the business equipment you're purchasing ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I phoned court today it’s against me but at a address I’ve never. Lived at owned or ever visited apparently the bailiffs have been there too. I also attended court for this apparentlyÂ*
        i’ve also phoned MBNA they have sold the debt but the post code and address they have doesn’t match any of the addresses I’ve lived at or owned. It was sold to MFS.
        Land registry have it on plot2 and MBNA have it as number 2 but my house has a name and MBNA had correct address on my last statement. And I never change address with them as still in same house. But council changed my road as my door faces more to the new one than old one as house on a junction. But name stated same I’ve contacted 3 companies today and they all had differen5 address and land registry and court had a total different postcode las letterÂ*
        the more I dig the worst it seems to get
        Original debt £3000 with fees restons bumped it up to over£5500

the don’t want a personal guarantee is secured against the equipment which has little depression and as I’m putting down almost half in cash they just wanted to credit check meÂ*
        restiction is in MBNA name with Reston address
        Â*
        Last edited by jcbkabs; 13th February 2018, 02:38:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X