• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Under 16 shoplifting & RLP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 16 shoplifting & RLP

I’m 14 and 15 on the 31st this month but they said that my parents won’t find out but I’m still not convinced and think they might send a letter home since they have my address
    Tags: None

I’m 14 but they said my parents won’t find out but I’m not convinced and they said I’m banned but I told them that me and my mum come to this shop a lot so if she found out I was banned she would kill me and he said fine but if you get caught again we’re calling the police but I’m not fully convinced that they won’t send a letter*

Comment

Which store?
      Value of goods involved?
      Did you give name and address?

Comment

Primark £30 yah they did*

Comment

The thing is they said my parent won’t find out about it but I’m not sure if they really meant that*

Comment

You were told to get a sign in so that you could respond to comments in your many other threads.*

Comment

I’m 14 I stole from primark and they took me to the back and took my details and searched my bag and found up to &30 worth of stuff after writing down my details they told me I was banned and I told them I don’t want my mum founding out and that me and her come here all the time so she would be pretty mad and disappointed in me so I can’t be banned and talked my way out after that they said I’m not banned but if they ever saw me doing it again they would call the police and that my parents won’t find out but after reading all of these and knowing that everyone recived a letter I’m worried they might send me one even ho they said that my parents won’t find out*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...68#post1505668

Comment

Will you please stop creating new threads and instead get a sign in and respond to the comment already made on your various other thread.*

Comment

What does the envelope look like, like does it have the company’s name on it just so I can tell my parents it’s from a company for school things and they should not open it and how many letters would they send and if I don’t pay is there any chance of going to court*

Comment

See*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...70#post1477970
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is this yet another thread started because you can't be bothered to register?* Myst be about 7 so far

Comment

Merged the threads - OP you really need to register to keep posting on this subject - it only needs an email address and make up a username that doesn't identify you - takes like 30 seconds xxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X