• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Argos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Argos

Hi help is needed

I ordered £400 for 2 items from argos by telephone
    I received email to say thru be delivered on Friday 23rd
    I knew I be in work so I changed the delivery address of which I received an email confirming the change.
    Friday came delivery driver put a card in my door stating parcels in porch but I have no porch and nothing outside anywhere
    Did not deliver to the address I stated
    Just left a card but no items

Ive been on the phone with argos most of the week in my break times at work
    but I think I'm going in circles
    They state it's being investigated
    but nothing is getting done
    Waiting from supplier apparently of which they sent a picture of the delivery card saying in porch

There is no porch on the building
    Why didn't they just deliver to the address I stated
    Have I lost my £400
    Can anybody help me please
    don't know what else next to do
    Tags: None

Trustpilot Reviews: Experience the power of customer reviews

https://www.trustpilot.com/

​​​​​​​Go in here and type in ARGOS and state what events happened or not happened I found responses are very quick

Comment

how did you pay debit card?? if so section 75 reclaim

Comment

Debit card yes
        how do I do that please

Comment

cannot do yet = go to Trustpilot 1st save a lot of time no doubt?

Comment

When you changed the delivery address was that with the courier /delivery company direct ( online?) or with Argos on phone ? ( have you confirmation )

However they still delivered to your home address ( which has no porch ) What courier do they use or was it Argos own delivery ? Presumably you sent the pic of your address showing there is no porch and if the delivery card saying it was left in the porch ?

Debit card would be a chargeback rather than a section 75. Was it Visa debit ? https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rig...use-chargeback
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I had a full refund guys
              thanks for your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X