• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ive got at least 8 PPI claims i think, poss more. could some one help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ive got at least 8 PPI claims i think, poss more. could some one help?

They will be talking about the redress scheme they had. You can still claim for missold CPP by writing a formal complaint asking for it back then taking it to the Financial Ombudsman if they refuse.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Fab. Will get on to it. Im assuming i can just print off a generic questionnaire on line and send that in.

Received 2 more letters today from Barclays and Santander. Both saying i will have an answer and decisions but 16 December.

👏👏

Comment

Woohoo. Another win today.
        Actually it was from Barclaycard to say tat i had missed the time slot of claiming CPP back but as a good will gesture they wiuld pay out what i would have win from CPP. So another £100!

Again thanks for replies and input. It gives me confidence x

Comment

pmsl - EXCELLENT !
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Another PPI WIN!!
            MBNA just paid up for a 2 yr ppi. So another £600!

However Nat West tell me they cant find any info of mine regarding account or loans. And i dont have any acc numbers!
            I gave them all address, dates etc but they seem to be inable to find account info.
            Any ideas please????

I also filed for my brother at NW and they said on 13/11/15 the were looking into his details. I had sent copies of paperwork with a PPI cert. They then sent letter dated 15/11/15 saying they had looked into it and he did not pay out for it ? I think thats the gist of it.
            ( brain mush after 4 sleepless nights with sick baby &#128580
            RBS sent letter saying they couldn't find details, but failed to tell me what for, so ive no idea which ppi they are talking about!
            Hopefully after some sleep ( oh please just one full night&#128591 i will get head around files and push on!

So folks thats a total of 3 wins and a pay out combined of £1100.
            Am waiting to hear what Tesco say! And im wondering if thats the one i sent bumph to RBS!

Onward and upward

Comment

HELP NEEDED please.......

Question for one of you in the know.
              1, rang Barclays regarding hunbys ppi claims. 96&97. Both seem to be going through. However the chap on phone then mentioned one from 1994!!! When i said " oh we didn't know about that!" There was utter silence his end!! Think he was removing his foot from his mouth
              When i asked to claim for that he said he had no details of how much ppi there was, only that there was a loan with ppi on it. But he had no info. And ive hunted for 3 hrs and ive found nothing. He said i could file a request search from them for £10, but he said its highly unlikely they eould have any info as its 21 yrs ago!
              INPUT would be great please

Q2, chasing my brothers ppi with Natwest. They rang to say that although I provided cert of ppi, they could find no details regarding the credit card and so could not pay out for ppi as they dont know how much it was!
              AGAIN. INPUT needed please.

Still waiting to hear from Tescos credit card and loan.

Comment

It would probably be worth sending Subject Access Requests in answer to both your questions. You never know, for the sake of £10 they might even dig up other stuff you'd forgotten about.

Comment

Thanks for reply. Thats my plan Exc. im hoping im being fobbed off and they do indeed have info. Will keep pushing forward.

Comment

Just a bit of info that might be of use :--from FOS website

We usually tell businesses to pay interest at the statutory rate, which is currently 8% simple. When this relates to a period before 1 April 1993, we take into account the fact that the statutory rate was 15% simple at that time.

Comment

ANOTHER WIN!!!!!

Barclays just paid up 2x ppi loans from 96&97
                      Total £900

So thats my 5th win.

Just intime for Christmas!!
                      Woohooo
                      💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 dancing!

Comment

I am thinking of doing a ppi claim against GE CARD .Who do i write or phone too.Where they taken over by any bank. THANKS FOR ANY REPLY

Comment

Whoo hoo ANOTHER WIN!

Tesco card just paid up £1028.

So thats all of them. It was super easy. So get on the phone peeps! Make that call. Hunt through your files. Check for any shred of evidence and do it. Dont put it off like i did.

Merry Christmas everyone.
                          And to those who helpfully posted comments of help, i have given to charity with you in mind.
                          Xxx

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too.

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:HOXmasFelf007:
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Craig74

Just google GE ppi claims. Thats how i found tel numbers. I didn't bother with forms. I rang them and let them do all the work. If i needed forms then they initiated and sent them. Get all your paperwork together if you have any.
                              I had no papers for my Debenhams acc, but they amazingly managed to find everything. Unfortunately i lost that one, as it seems i signed for ppi. But as you will see from my thread start to finish, i just made calls. I received letters from all claims with in 7 days stating my request. Youve got nothing to loose and everything to gain. Make notes of who you talk to, times and dates. Ask for calls to be recorded. And always say you didn't ask or want ppi cover.
                              Good luck hun. X

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X