• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance PPI Reclaim continued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance PPI Reclaim continued

It's up to you Bazza, the FOS will probably suggest the best way around this for you, no harm in calling them x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      It's up to you Bazza, the FOS will probably suggest the best way around this for you, no harm in calling them x
      Ok thanks again di and I will do so tomorrow.

Comment

Its a pleasure Bazza, hope it gets somewhere for you x :tinysmile_twink_t2:

I just tried responding to you pm again Bazza, your messages are full lol (sorry)......will message you once its done lol.

Comment

I remember saving some info on underwriters and for the life of me I'm not able to find it, I am so determined to find this!

Comment

Norwich Union on mine (Aviva)
            And
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattles

Notice that Dial4aloan are llisted as part of Cattles
            Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
              And

Thanks Di,

and cleared some more from my inbox - so sorry but need to do a bit of housekeeping lol

I am sure we discussed before but probably need to try and get something that links Aviva with Dial4ALoan / Welcome. Do you think it is worth my while to submit a SAR to AVIVA now ? Or if FOS decide to go that way will they be privy to said information but not me ?

Cheers

Bazza

x

Comment

And

So reading the above does this clarify that Dial4ALoan the broker were owned by Welcome / Cattles ? Also if Dial4ALoan / Welcome were not regulated at time of sale but Underwriters / insurer was, would that be a breach of code of practice ?
                Last edited by Bazza; 4th June 2014, 09:44:AM.

Comment

Not sure Baz, seems to prove a link was there but I have another on-going elsewhere with Kensington where I have proof that they and the broker were part of the same company but they have denied it.

Comment

Not sure Baz, seems to prove a link was there but I have another on-going elsewhere with Kensington where I have proof that they and the broker were part of the same company but they have denied it.
                    OK DT many thanks again and hopefully Di will advise later with her wealth of experience.

I am also hoping that FOS pick up on this or start asking a few questions as they said they would when I spoke to them last.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
                      Thanks Di,

and cleared some more from my inbox - so sorry but need to do a bit of housekeeping lol

I am sure we discussed before but probably need to try and get something that links Aviva with Dial4ALoan / Welcome. Do you think it is worth my while to submit a SAR to AVIVA now ? Or if FOS decide to go that way will they be privy to said information but not me ?

Cheers

Bazza

x
                      Hiya

Sorry such a busy day yesterday, but as you have been going round in circles with this, it can be very frustrating as the main of us have been there, but maybe wait for the FOS now then, hope they can find a way round this for you, fingers crossed x :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Hiya

Sorry such a busy day yesterday, but as you have been going round in circles with this, it can be very frustrating as the main of us have been there, but maybe wait for the FOS now then, hope they can find a way round this for you, fingers crossed x :tinysmile_twink_t2:
                        Di,

No worries and thank-you.

Bazza

Comment

Did go via Aviva at first and then to FOS, about five months into that got a offer from them.
                          Prior to that I did try for PPI via FOS but Welcome tried to get is to sign a new agreement.
                          If yours was after 2005 you can always try the Financial Compensation Service .
                          Welcome seem to have their own section.
                          I cannot understand why they have been allowed to continue to enflict misery on people , mine is still on going and I have been told it's unenforceable but they have passed it on to two DCAS
                          Not sure of the difference myself !
                          Sorry dogtired just an afterthought, did you submit two separate ppi complaints to FOS at the same time, one for Underwriters and the other for Welcome ?

Cheers

Bazza

Comment

Not at the same time, no.
                            Welcome wanted us to sign a new aggrement, minus PPI, so we would not get any actual £.
                            Aviva was much later via the help on this site.

Comment

Not at the same time, no.
                              Welcome wanted us to sign a new aggrement, minus PPI, so we would not get any actual £.
                              Aviva was much later via the help on this site.
                              Just a recap regarding my original complaint.

Original loan sold November 2003 with upfront Single PPI added.

Original application thru A & T Finance in which was rejected but months later was passed to Dial 4 A Loan (The broker) unbeknown to me and Welcome (the Lender) contacted me advising that loan now successful subject to PPI being added.

Welcome rejected PPI complaint as it was originally sold by Dial4ALoan, who no longer exist and were not regulated at time of sale.

Contacted Dial4ALoan (Welcomes address ?) who suggested Underwriter option, in which I contacted Aviva / Norwich Union. Underwriters rejected claim and suggested that Welcome were responsible. Sent complaint to FOS in respect of Aviva on the basis that they were regulated at the time of sale and awaiting further.

Second complaint sent to FOS in respect of Welcome and it is still being investigated but recently received a call asking if I had any details establishing any relationship between various parties ? Would this be something between the broker and the lender ? Or would it be some sort of information between Underwriters and the broker does anyone know ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Not sure on that one, hope someone does!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X