• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Bank Credit Card PPI Complaint Rejection Letter Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Bank Credit Card PPI Complaint Rejection Letter Help

Previously submitted a Credit Card PPI Complaint to Lloyds this time last year and received a response to say that they were looking into etc etc. Anyway to cut a long story short I had not heard from them so I sent a chaser and they had advised that they had sent me a rejection letter in January, in which I had not received.

So they re-sent details, in which I received last month and responded to but now they are saying that due to lack of sales documentation and data retention guidelines set by the FSA, sales information is not always available blah blah and also six-months referal period to FSO has expired we now consider the complaint closed ????

Can I still forward FOS questionnaire to the Ombudsman explaining the situation or am I wasting my time ? Also can you re-submit a new claim if you have further evidence ?

Help would be very much appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds Bank Credit Card PPI Complaint Rejection Letter Help

Hi there

Yes I would still complain to the FOS, or firstly email/write to the Manager (Chief Executive officer) by giving him 14 days to respond, by raising this matter about you not receiving any response when his complaints team had stated, and only now received it as requested, but you do not feel it is fair that they closed down your case - because you still dont believe they did send you the response in January as stated, despite them sending you one now.
    Say you are not happy with the customer service you been provided with and they should at least give you the opportunity to forward any further information to support your complaint.

Yes usually some letters when rejected will say if you forward further information they will review.
    Give it a go with the CEO, if this fails, move on to the FOS and explain the situation with them, however, they may say why was it left too long before you chased them again, but if you were not fully certain of the procedures, do make that clear to them as well.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hi there

Yes I would still complain to the FOS, or firstly email/write to the Manager (Chief Executive officer) by giving him 14 days to respond, by raising this matter about you not receiving any response when his complaints team had stated, and only now received it as requested, but you do not feel it is fair that they closed down your case - because you still dont believe they did send you the response in January as stated, despite them sending you one now.
      Say you are not happy with the customer service you been provided with and they should at least give you the opportunity to forward any further information to support your complaint.

Yes usually some letters when rejected will say if you forward further information they will review.
      Give it a go with the CEO, if this fails, move on to the FOS and explain the situation with them, however, they may say why was it left too long before you chased them again, but if you were not fully certain of the procedures, do make that clear to them as well.

Good luck.
      Many thanks for your kind response and will give it a go as I have nothing to lose.

Would you know the correct address for Lloyds CEO ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
        Many thanks for your kind response and will give it a go as I have nothing to lose.

Would you know the correct address for Lloyds CEO ?
        I don't but I'm sure Di does so if you're in a hurry send her a private message and ask.

Comment

I'm not sure if the email would be changed now since its split but when I was with them it was this one here for the CEO
          antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X