• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need help with FOS letter after 2nd rejection letter from MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with FOS letter after 2nd rejection letter from MBNA

Grrrr--dont understand---your spreadsheets are compliant with PS 10/12....so whats to add/change---and where does it say your work is not enough compliant---I thought we [you] had it all bottomed--I really did---and in some threads---the only discussion issue was whether Charges are taken into account or ignored and treated later ?

Comment

I can only ask you to read my replies again, and do so slowly, Turbo. There's no more I can tell you, other than what I have said already.

Comment

Hmmm--unusual reply to me whereby you do not explain things slowly if I don't understand---

Perhaps--I have (of all people) -fallen foul of your personal quarrel with Admin???

Originally Posted by Turboman I agree with Flaming Parrot & Nibbler above

For gawds sake Bill----its gone on too long

• Labman has apologised to MadMaria
        • Ame has explained who amended PlanB's post and its subsequent deletion
        • PlanB has had a friendly PM exchange with Admin and wants this matter closed
        • As Exc and Flaming Parrot have suggested--you have no right to expect siteowners to justify every decision to you
        • You appear to be on a path seeking martyrdom
        • In CCS (Dragonlady),AAD (Niddy) and PCF (Stephen)-and CAG---this thread would have been stopped once it got personal

Give it a rest----get it out of your system and move on---please mate---i

Like I have said, Turbo - it didn't need to have gone on this long. All that was needed was a straight answer to a simple question - but that was the one thing that LB 'Team' just couldn't manage. Just a bit of honesty was all that was asked for, but it is clearly not a currency that is recognised here. I am so much the wiser now as regards the principles of LB 'Team,' and will be VERY careful about posting any help or advice here in the future, as I'm afraid my faith in LB 'Team's' ability to run LB properly is now at rock bottom.

As you have asked, I'll give it a rest. But I will NOT be treated like low-life for seeking some truth - in here, of all places. From now on I shall follow the LB mantra...strictly business.

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
        I can only ask you to read my replies again, and do so slowly, Turbo. There's no more I can tell you, other than what I have said already.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X