• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lifestyle Claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lifestyle Claims

I started my PPI claim with lifestyle in December 2011, paid the up front fee of £223.29 pounds a filled the forms in and sent it off, a few weeks later i had another phone calling saying i could speed up my claim by paying another £599 pounds which would come off lifestyle fees if my case was won or refund back to me, i paid up and waited. I contact Life style a number of times over the next few months and all i was told was my claim was on going. I was then told my case had been handed over to Ultimate law as it would be going to ligation, i phone Ultimate law and was told i had a few forms to fill in which i did and sent back. A month later i had heard nothing so again i contacted Life style and Ultimate law, again i was told my case was on going and they were just waiting to hear from my bank. Last week i phoned Life style to be told they had gone into administration i contacted ultimate law and was told the same. I contact the Administrator and was told i would be getting a letter in the post, which i did the next day. The letter said that the business had been sold as a pre=package sale this was to preserve the business and the on-going PPI claims, i again phone the administrator with reference this statement only to be told that my claim had failed , i guess because i paid up front. I am now trying to get my up front fees back from my credit card company. All in all a very bad experience , i just feel conned and scammed and think something should be done about the way these company scam you.

Comment

Contact your credit card provider and advise that they have not provided you with a service and you paid £xxxx and under section 75 you want to claim the money back. See how you go with that as I am not sure once they are in administration that you can still claim this way.

Also, I would write to Ulimate Law advising that if your claim failed, you want to know why it failed and that they have to return to you the money that Lifestyle Claims took from you as this was returnable. If they have purchased the business they must of also taken on their debts as well.

Just looked at Ultimate Law website could not see that they are authorised by the MOJ to carry on the type of work that they are doing and this is something that I think we will have to take up with the MOJ to get their opinion on this, I will revert to you on this once I have more information.

Originally posted by countrymanuk View Post
      I started my PPI claim with lifestyle in December 2011, paid the up front fee of £223.29 pounds a filled the forms in and sent it off, a few weeks later i had another phone calling saying i could speed up my claim by paying another £599 pounds which would come off lifestyle fees if my case was won or refund back to me, i paid up and waited. I contact Life style a number of times over the next few months and all i was told was my claim was on going. I was then told my case had been handed over to Ultimate law as it would be going to ligation, i phone Ultimate law and was told i had a few forms to fill in which i did and sent back. A month later i had heard nothing so again i contacted Life style and Ultimate law, again i was told my case was on going and they were just waiting to hear from my bank. Last week i phoned Life style to be told they had gone into administration i contacted ultimate law and was told the same. I contact the Administrator and was told i would be getting a letter in the post, which i did the next day. The letter said that the business had been sold as a pre=package sale this was to preserve the business and the on-going PPI claims, i again phone the administrator with reference this statement only to be told that my claim had failed , i guess because i paid up front. I am now trying to get my up front fees back from my credit card company. All in all a very bad experience , i just feel conned and scammed and think something should be done about the way these company scam you.

Comment

It has also come to our notice that Redhawk Financial Services. Now is this the same company as Redhawk Legal Ltd. So now we have two companies purporting to be taking over from Lifestyle claims...

Name & Registered Office:
        REDHAWK LEGAL LTD
        6A PROSPECT PLACE
        SWANSEA
        SA1 1QP
        Company No. 07240820

Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities, authorisation number CRM23872. It's registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Registered with the Information Commissione'rs Office (Data Protection)
        Company Reg: 07240820

Business Search The search results listed below include the name of the business or individual, the county in which the business is located, the sectors in which it trades, and its Authorisation Status.
        The search results list does not display trading names but you can see these by positioning the cursor over a business name.
        Please be aware that authorised businesses can use similar or even identical trading names – if you want to be certain that a business that you are dealing with is authorised, ask for their Authorisation Number.
        Your search found 1 businesses. Click on a business name to view its Authorisation Number and the address of its principal place of business.
        This list was last updated on 13/11/2012.

Redhawk Legal Limited Abertawe Personal Injury, Financial produ... Authorised Business 19/08/2010

Business Name
        Redhawk Legal Limited

Trading Names
        Redhawk Legal
        Money Back & Advice

Got a call from 01792763499? Report it and help to identify who and why is calling from this number.

John
          7 Nov 2012

Hi This number belongs to a company called Redhawk finanancial they have taken over from Life style claims.Pay nothing up front or you lose it.Beware
          Caller: Redhawk Finanancial PPI recover

Pretty brazen about saying they have taken over Lifestyle, makes me think it's true but it's very naughty.
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 13th November 2012, 15:58:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X