• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI claim against Underwriter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI claim against Underwriter

Hi
    Aviva say "The policy was arranged by Greenhill Finance they were acting as our agents in this matter there was no agency agreement between Aviva and this firm so Aviva cannot accept any responsibility for any advice that they might have given". and then referred me to the Ombudsman. We cannot go back to Greenhill now as they rejected our claim several years ago. So I sadlly think this could be the end of the road unless anyone has any ideas which I could try?

Comment

The policy was arranged by Greenhill Finance they were acting as our agents in this matter there was no agency agreement between Aviva and this firm
      Where they say ''this firm'' who do they mean?

Comment

Hi

I read "this firm" to mean Greenhill who was the broker, who brokered the deal for Paragon.

Comment

Ok it doesn't sound like there's much you can do I'm afraid.

Comment

Thank you anyway.

Comment

Hi may I also gave a copy of the underwriting template for help plz

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X