• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan application data - PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loan application data - PPI

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    I was thinking that di-that they credit you with the lot then deduct the ppi bit to send to the insurers----can you scan or list out exactly all the ref numbers etc descriptions from 1st july to 8 th july

I see, what you mean yep I am trying now, gonna have to restart my whole puter a min, cos when trying to scan its not retrieving the list, it failed to do so, will be back as soon as possible, cheers honey x

Comment

Statements as promised.

Comment

further info in relation of above paperwork.

Comment

This statement matches the above

Comment

That entry of 01/7 of PAY £5320.67 is interesting

Simply pay---have you edited the description di?

In any case i f £5320.68 was PPI on a loan of £11291.68 (£16511.35-£5320.67) it would be a PPI of 47% extra on the loan-----of which we have seen such high %'ges but not for a mainstream bank like LLoyds

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
              That entry of 01/7 of PAY £5320.67 is interesting

Simply pay---have you edited the description di?

In any case i f £5320.68 was PPI on a loan of £11291.68 (£16511.35-£5320.67) it would be a PPI of 47% extra on the loan-----of which we have seen such high %'ges but not for a mainstream bank like LLoyds

Cheers Turbo
              No description edited Turbo, in regards of the loans I left that be, just edited personal details of other debit accounts, child benefit etc.

As you will see as well, this was to pay off another company - nothing to do with Lloyds, as it states non funding lloyds etc.
              I will have to see if there is anything amongst the paperwork that relates to that figure you have stated above.

I did also leave an email to one of the colleagues on the data application (sent them a copy) to question the PPI.
              Last edited by di30; 17th July 2011, 20:49:PM.

Comment

Well up to now I have been told no PPI, but to send the details of the statement which will be looked into as well.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Well up to now I have been told no PPI, but to send the details of the statement which will be looked into as well.

What are they telling you the same now Di?

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                    What are they telling you the same now Di?
                    Cheers Cappo.

This was a yes or no anyway but she just emailed me back and said to contact the local branch for more info on that one if I want to, however, she said there is another 2 outstanding old loans that also had ppi with the account numbers and if I wish we can put in the letters to make a reclaim, one ended 1997 and the other ended in 1999.

Comment

Blimey, looking through the paperwork, I have found yet another :tinysmile_aha_t: blimey all these loans lol, PPI was added to this one but it was a buy and pay later, then in a short time before the payments were about to start there was another which was the very last loan in 2007, so even though the other one was also in 2007, it was not long after when we taken out the last one to pay off that one, wonder if that would still be reclaimable then?? PPI added by the way.

Comment

Start another thread Di----we haven't discussed these in P*G have we?--seems like we into double figures hun-lol

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Blimey, looking through the paperwork, I have found yet another :tinysmile_aha_t: blimey all these loans lol, PPI was added to this one but it was a buy and pay later, then in a short time before the payments were about to start there was another which was the very last loan in 2007, so even though the other one was also in 2007, it was not long after when we taken out the last one to pay off that one, wonder if that would still be reclaimable then?? PPI added by the way.

Comment

Will do Turbo, as soon as the girl gets back to me from Lloyds, because earlier today she said sent me a list of account numbers where some have been reclaimed on and there was one not on the list that I found on separate paperwork, so as long as I know there was a defo loan, this I will start a new thread, and I will be making a reclaim on the 2 she said about as well, so new threads there to come too.

No we have not discussed these there either your right honey x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X