• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

http://www.ceoemail.com/ CEO emails address for all companies, to find a company, bank etc control and f together with give you a search mode.

Originally posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
    Is there a list available for the e-mail addresses for the CEO's of all the banks?

Comment

• Re: Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
      http://www.ceoemail.com/ CEO emails address for all companies, to find a company, bank etc control and f together with give you a search mode.
      Love it!

Think I'll e-mail some random chiefs of some random companies also! LoL

On that site above it says that MBNA is part of the RBS Group? Is this correct?

Comment

Yes it looks that way.

They used to show the email addresses but just looked it appears that you have to donate £1 for the email addresses.

ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com

Originally posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
        Love it!

Think I'll e-mail some random chiefs of some random companies also! LoL

On that site above it says that MBNA is part of the RBS Group? Is this correct?

Comment

Yes it looks that way.

They used to show the email addresses but just looked it appears that you have to donate £1 for the email addresses.

Sorry folk, it was always a free site.

It is free. Just click where it says 'click here to e-mail Chief Exc' and the e-mail address is at the top.

Comment

most useful tutts,how,s that little girl of yours(cat):tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Sorry if this have already been posted today.

HML launches PPI complaints handling service

23 May 2011 3:54 pm

http://www.moneymarketing.co.uk/mort...031527.article

HML has launched a complaints handling service to help companies deal with payment protection insurance complaints.
              Earlier this month, Lloyds Banking Group announced it was to break ranks with the BBA and other members to pay out up to £3.2bn of PPI compensation before the trade body had decided whether it was to appeal the recent High Court decision to reject its judicial review against the FSA and FOS over PPI redress.

Barclays then announced it would set aside £1bn in compensation, prompting the BBA to announce it would not appeal the High Court’s decision.
              HML’s new service offers either consultation on redress procedures or a white-label end-to-end service managed by HML.
              HML chief commercial and financial officer Neil Warman says: “In the last week it has become clear the scale of the PPI redress exercise is much larger than had originally been estimated.
              “16.1 million PPI policies have been sold since 2005 and all those with a policy have to be contacted and their case reviewed to see if they are due compensation - with up to 6.4 million policies likely to have been mis-sold, that’s an administrative headache in anyone’s book.”

Comment

Tuttsi is absolutely gorgeous, so cuddlly and loves to purr.

I am really pleased that you found my CEO list helpful, it has certainly helped me out a few times. If at first I do not suceed with the customer services, then I go straight to the top - no messing.

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                most useful tutts,how,s that little girl of yours(cat):tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Yes it looks that way.

ian.odoherty@bankofamerica.com
                  Tuttsi, if you go down the list of companies and click on the email addy it does come up on the page that comes up without any donation of any money. Not quite sure what you might have clicked there.
                  "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                  (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Who is your CMC and have you written to your CMC requesting an update?

I have you contacted RBS as I asume it is them who have to return your PPI - find out if they have already repaid it?

This is for everyone keep writing those letters to the CEO of the banks who are supposed to be refunding you. They have had plenty of time to set up a department to deal with these claims, keep pestering them. They will not like it and will start to get their finger out, you can always put a cc on your letter to the BBC for instance or to your favourite newspaper.
                    My CMC is Key Financial . I phoned them this morning and they said no update yet. Can the FOS be contacted directly by phone by someone whose claim is in the hands of a CMC?
                    My rebate ( if successful) should come straight to me and then i pay them

Comment

Originally posted by oorbrian View Post
                      My CMC is Key Financial . I phoned them this morning and they said no update yet. Can the FOS be contacted directly by phone by someone whose claim is in the hands of a CMC?
                      I can't see why you cannot ring the FOS and ask them since the money is going to you so that means you need to know to send the CMC their slice of the pie.

contact us
                      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I have to be honest I have not heard of Key Financial, so I have just had a peep at their T&C's Clause 3.4 says :-

3.4 hereby assign his/her/their enitlement to any Compensation to Key Financial Claims. The Client hereby agrees to the Company remitting the Compensation to Key Financial Claims and for Key Financial Claims to retain the Fee before paying the balance of the Compensation to the Client. Notwithstanding such agreement, should the Compensation be paid direct to the Client, Key Financial Claims will invoice the Client for the Fee which will become immediately due and payable by the Client to Key Financial Claims. If this fee is not paid in full within 28 days of the dated invoice it shall be deemed a termination of the Agreement and will fall under clause 3.6 below;

So did you request that the refund of money would be paid to you and then you pay them 29.5% + Vat of your claim with a minimum of £295 + Vat.

You could still call the bank to see how your claim is progressing - it is still your money after all, unless you agreed to the clause 3.5:-

3.5 give Key Financial Claims the right to deal exclusively with the Claim, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Client and Key Financial Claims;

Comment

I have to be honest I have not heard of Key Financial, so I have just had a peep at their T&C's Clause 3.4 says :-

3.4 hereby assign his/her/their enitlement to any Compensation to Key Financial Claims. The Client hereby agrees to the Company remitting the Compensation to Key Financial Claims and for Key Financial Claims to retain the Fee before paying the balance of the Compensation to the Client. Notwithstanding such agreement, should the Compensation be paid direct to the Client, Key Financial Claims will invoice the Client for the Fee which will become immediately due and payable by the Client to Key Financial Claims. If this fee is not paid in full within 28 days of the dated invoice it shall be deemed a termination of the Agreement and will fall under clause 3.6 below;

So did you request that the refund of money would be paid to you and then you pay them 29.5% + Vat of your claim with a minimum of £295 + Vat.

You could still call the bank to see how your claim is progressing - it is still your money after all, unless you agreed to the clause 3.5:-

3.5 give Key Financial Claims the right to deal exclusively with the Claim, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Client and Key Financial Claims;
                          These are common terms on CMC agreements, the cmc almost always asks for money to be remitted to them although the vast majority of lenders only remit to the client (RBS included).

clause 3.5 would refer to Key financial dealing with the claim and the client not to instruct any other parties (rival cmc's for example), this would not be intended to stop the client making their own enquiries as to progress with FOS (and even if it did such a restrictive clause would be quashed by the MOJ if they ever tried to enforce in any event.)

Comment

I contacted FOS and a very nice chap told me that there was a long queue and claims were taking a long time! He told me that he could only see 3 claims but i have lodged 5 against RBS.
                            The 29% fee includes all vat and taxes due according to a letter they sent me.
                            The FOS man said that they usually deal only direct with CMc's as it makes them do something for their fee!

Comment

As long as the payment is passed to you eventually. I have known CMC's in the past to keep the money. So you must keep your eye on this. Also it is poor show that they only have 3 claims and not 5? What are you doing with finding out which ones are missing?

The thing is with the FOS they do not charge for this service and this claim could have been handled through the FOS in the beginning without the interrvention of a 3rd party CMC taking almost a 1/3rd of your money.

I contacted FOS and a very nice chap told me that there was a long queue and claims were taking a long time! He told me that he could only see 3 claims but i have lodged 5 against RBS.
                              The 29% fee includes all vat and taxes due according to a letter they sent me.
                              The FOS man said that they usually deal only direct with CMc's as it makes them do something for their fee!

Comment

As long as the payment is passed to you eventually. I have known CMC's in the past to keep the money. So you must keep your eye on this. Also it is poor show that they only have 3 claims and not 5? What are you doing with finding out which ones are missing?

The thing is with the FOS they do not charge for this service and this claim could have been handled through the FOS in the beginning without the interrvention of a 3rd party CMC taking almost a 1/3rd of your money.
                                I have documentation that shows that five have been sent and have five letters saying that the FOS have asked RBS for further info ( during the BBA action period)
                                It is probably the FOS guy not looking close enough. Four of the claims are for RBS loans over 5 years( paying off one from what i took for the other) When you are paying off a loan like that do they take all ppi agreed when it is settled ie you pay off after 2 years of a 7 year loan do they take the full 7 years?
                                If they tried to keep my money they would be making the biggest mistake of their lives:flame: lol. no i would just take it to court!!!
                                Last edited by oorbrian; 24th May 2011, 19:20:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X