• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

HFC Bank Judicial Review Enquiry | Cartoon Bankers

a little bit of useful info here regarding cartoon bankers and there view of the hfc j.r don,t know how current it is or even if it,s relevant ,it might be of some use to some of you guys,nothing maybe that we don,t already know but might be worth a glance.

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
      HFC Bank Judicial Review Enquiry | Cartoon Bankers

a little bit of useful info here regarding cartoon bankers and there view of the hfc j.r don,t know how current it is or even if it,s relevant ,it might be of some use to some of you guys,nothing maybe that we don,t already know but might be worth a glance.
      Cappo, see comments and note that my name is Tim. I emailed HSBC who are the head office details. He is talking nonesense re HFC bank putting on their website that they do not deal with PPI complaints since their website clearly takes you to the BBA statement on the issue which does not say the same thing. It's Billhooks and the video is unfair to be perfectly honest and misleading.
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Cappo, see comments and note that my name is Tim. I emailed HSBC who are the head office details. He is talking nonesense re HFC bank putting on their website that they do not deal with PPI complaints since their website clearly takes you to the BBA statement on the issue which does not say the same thing. It's Billhooks and the video is unfair to be perfectly honest and misleading.
        thats fair enough nattie does ame want to remove the link i don,t want it to lead people down the garden path i certainly don,t want to put misinformation on here.

Comment

thats fair enough nattie does ame want to remove the link i don,t want it to lead people down the garden path i certainly don,t want to put misinformation on here.
          I doubt it to be honest but you'd have to ask her .

Comment

Perhaps, it was an administrative error on the part of HSBC?
            Sounds like a good excuse...

Comment

latest communique regarding the banking sector (sorry nothing to do with the j.r)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...e-2241099.html

Comment

Fool.co.uk - Are Our Banks Safe Yet?

Angela Knight(your friend and mine) speaking to the fool......(not sure if that is the right way round really ).

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  Fool.co.uk - Are Our Banks Safe Yet?

Angela Knight(your friend and mine) speaking to the fool......(not sure if that is the right way round really ).
                  She is a bigger Fool than Fool. I have never heard someone put so much spin into their rhetoric.
                  Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

latest communique regarding the banking sector (sorry nothing to do with the j.r)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...e-2241099.html
                    The KPMG report does mention the JR and also that at one time PPI represented a quarter of some banks' retail profits.

''Fee income collapse
                    The outcome of the judicial review into Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) will have a significant impact on banks. If they lose the case, the potential compensation bill will be significant. But regardless of the outcome, the income banks earned from payment protection fees will never return to the levels seen in 2006-2007, when it represented up to 25 percent of the profits of some retail banking divisions.
                    ''

http://www.kpmg.com/UK/en/IssuesAndI...ccessible3.pdf

Comment

"The outcome of the judicial review into Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) will have a significant impact on banks. If they lose the case, the potential compensation bill will be significant."

It always astounds me when I read statements like this. What impact do you think the mis-selling of PPI had on the finances of the individual customers ripped off by the banks. It's almost like is does not matter.
                      Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

[QUOTE=debtisbad;203478]"The outcome of the judicial review into Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) will have a significant impact on banks. If they lose the case, the potential compensation bill will be significant."

It always astounds me when I read statements like this. What impact do you think the mis-selling of PPI had on the finances of the individual customers ripped off by the banks. It's almost like is does not matter.[/Q

hear hear DB:beagle:

Comment

It always astounds me when I read statements like this. What impact do you think the mis-selling of PPI had on the finances of the individual customers ripped off by the banks. It's almost like is does not matter.
                          Indeed Debtisbad it is almost like it, is ok all the time we are getting away with selling it, its a pitty they did not think of these implications before they started selling the product.

Now that they have been caught out with there trousers down they are like a swarm of bees around a honey pot trying to do anything possible to limit the damage to themselves with not a thought to the inocent consumer.
                          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                            Indeed Debtisbad it is almost like it, is ok all the time we are getting away with selling it, its a pitty they did not think of these implications before they started selling the product.

Now that they have been caught out with there trousers down they are like a swarm of bees around a honey pot trying to do anything possible to limit the damage to themselves with not a thought to the inocent consumer.
                            very eloquently put p.f you can,t help but feel sorry for them can you, i notice that now the result of the j.r is due in there starting to whinge about how hard up they are maybe they hope judge ousley might be listening.

Comment

Indeed my heart bleeds lol
                              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

more regarding my earlier post re post number 1956

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...e-2241339.html

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X