• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI and Court

right after giving this some thought i think i will send a letter to the bank outlining all the financial mistakes they have made with the DN, latert agreement, unlawful termination, DCA's etc but i am still willing to settle the loan in full once agreement is made and a full and complete offer is recieved on the PPI I think any judge would see that as a fair outcome should this go to court

Ill also CC to the fos what you think discuss ty
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

you poor sod. I so understand what u r going thru with these apes.

Suggest you get the name of their consumer credit compliance officer and write direct to that person by name and also complain to your local Trading Standards as well.

Comment

good idea thanks i never thought of that person if he does not have an understanding of the cca who does ill get a letter done tonight nice and polite of course thank you

sigpic

Comment

If I can help with this, I will, but I don't get much chance until Monday earliest. Stay cool, PF. You've sent some spreadies that need looking at. I'll do that, matey. I guess spready #1 is the first priority. If you need to send any verbal right now, then I suggest you keep away from any specific sums or amounts. Keep it to principles and core arguments etc., for now.

These peeps SO lurve to blind us all with their figures, don't they ? OK - we don't have the massive computing power that they have, but we have a better grip of their calculations than most of their template monkeys (Eeeeeww - I SO hate that term !!!)

It looks like we need to get the maths nailed down here. Gimme a coupla days - OK ?

Comment

Bill thank you you assistance is very much appriciated ill hang on until ive heard from you after all another few days on a complaint that has already taken two years is nothing

sigpic

Comment

just to add going on the figures i gave above on the current loan where they have retained some of the policy cost it appears to me that they are trying to settle these as if i cancelled the policies thus had some benefit instead of missold where i have had no benefit at all

sigpic

Comment

Greetings All,

Have now had a an offer from the Co-op Bank via the FOS today will scan and post it up this evening along with my thoughts for any response from you all

sigpic

Comment

Oh good...something to work on then?
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Wendy,

Indeed ill get it all posted up soon as on my mobile again lol sufice to say it looks a good offer but there are a couple of issues which i will address later

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      Greetings All,

Have now had a an offer from the Co-op Bank via the FOS today will scan and post it up this evening along with my thoughts for any response from you all
                      Hi PF,

That sounds promising - hopefully you're on the way to getting this resolved at long last!

Keeping everything crossed for you as always!

Nellie x

Comment

Right just about to upload the docs sent to me today bear with me as there are a few

PF

sigpic

Comment

PF can't you do a quick rundown cos I'm at the game on my phone lol
                          Is no longer here

Comment

">

Right there we have it, thoughts

I think I will email the adjudicator regarding the compensation issue given the way the bank has handled this complaint.

PF
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Sorry wendy I did not see you post was busy scanning
                            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 22nd September 2010, 19:43:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

Well done on that PF, personally I'd be happy with that but then again I am easily pleased. I'm amazed however to read that we pay tax on the interest on refunds, christ they get you every way don't they.

Comment

Sapphire yes but as I am well under the threshold for tax due to being on DLA and IB i dont think that tax will be payable but off course i will declare it

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X