• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mochamoo vs Egg PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mochamoo vs Egg PPI

Okies finally getting my arse in gear, I dont like looking at my credit accounts atm as they scare me.

I took my Egg card out 2007 September/October time I had only been in my job about 2 months at the time. I do not remember ticking the PPI box but apparently I did, I have never received and PPI terms and conditions or explanation about it until recently.

When I was made redundant In October this year I sent a letter to Egg saying that I had been made redindadnt and I wanted to claim on PPI. Was told I couldnt as I had not been in employment long enough at the time of taking out the insurance.

Apparently you have to be in employment for 6 months or more prior to taking out PPI....I was never told that mind you dont remember signing up for it in the first place.

So going to send Pkea's Prelim letter and see what happens.

I am worried that they may close the account as I do not have the money to pay it off in one go.
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Re: Mochamoo vs Egg PPI

you have also kicked me into gear - I have the same problem with Egg and I really must get it sorted .I just dont remember taking out PPI and we already had cover .

I must get round to sorting it.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

So they were happy to take money off you for PPI each month but would never have been able to claim on it FFS.

Request a full refund and proof you ticked the box, also that you want the Terms of the Policy as this should have been sent to you.

Are you still paying the PPI?

Cancel it if you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
        Are you still paying the PPI?

Cancel it if you are.
        With cards PPI......................Cancel cancel cancel ASAP and then take up the arguement.

Again, DPA/SAR after CANCELLING.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X