• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The claims professionals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The claims professionals

O/H received a call to day... caller says can I speak to Mrs X XXXXXXX o/h says no one by that name here sorry, caller then says ohhhh it does not matter I can speak to you, o/h says I don't think so, caller says I am calling about mis-sold PPI, o/h said you have come to the wrong place then.... and then told the caller that he did not appreciate the cold call and then put the phone down.

Phone numbers of this company 0800 0279 9744, 0800 088 4550 and 0161 662 6517.

If you are cold called by any company whether it be a Claims Management Company or any other matters you do NOT have to speak to them, DO NOT give them your name or any bank details.
    Tags: None

Re: The claims professionals

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    Phone numbers of this company 0800 0279 9744, 0800 088 4550 and 0161 662 6517.
    Excellent.

Three more numbers one can put on fake "tart cards" and leave scattered about in pubs. msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X