• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMD Exchange - BEWARE, another Carl Wright company!

Thank you, we WILL get Mr W and Miss S one day
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Im a uni student who worked for these scumbags over the summer, two months work in order to pay for my flat etc this year, it was a hellish telesales job where we were expected to to come suited up and allow ourselves to be spoken to like children by the various idiot power crazed management that worked there, i had my first months pay and after my first month they told me they wanted me to start making life insurance sales myself as well as doing the classic telesales jobs. I gave a months notice before uni and when i left Asha Solanki gave me a bottle of wine and told me i was a valued employee, i took my holiday at the end. During my holidays a colleague rang me and said they were signing new contracts at work, obviously worried it would effect my pay i contacted Asha Solanki and George Whalley (HR) to be told i didn't need to worry at all and my pay would be fine, i said i was happy to come in and sign a contract as while my holiday was active i was still an employee but they said not to worry. Of course when the 15th of Sept came i had no pay and was told by George Whalley they couldn't pay me etc etc utterly screwing me uni wise. I've since found out they have now made everyone slese that worked there redundent on a pay day and are refusing to pay them, these people really are the lowest form of pond scum. The whole thing was over seen by Carl Wright and his team Peter Applewhite, Asha Solanki, Barry Wright and a chap called Roman who's second name i cant remember anyone who thinks any information i might have could be useful end me a message and ill provide whatever i know.
      Last edited by Daniel Crabb; 3rd November 2014, 16:37:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Crabb View Post
        Im a uni student who worked for these scumbags over the summer, two months work in order to pay for my flat etc this year, it was a hellish telesales job where we were expected to to come suited up and allow ourselves to be spoken to like children by the various idiot power crazed management that worked there, i had my first months pay and after my first month they told me they wanted me to start making life insurance sales myself as well as doing the classic telesales jobs. I gave a months notice before uni and when i left Asha Solanki gave me a bottle of wine and told me i was a valued employee, i took my holiday at the end. During my holidays a colleague rang me and said they were signing new contracts at work, obviously worried it would effect my pay i contacted Asha Solanki and George Whalley (HR) to be told i didn't need to worry at all and my pay would be fine, i said i was happy to come in and sign a contract as while my holiday was active i was still an employee but they said not to worry. Of course when the 15th of Sept came i had no pay and was told by George Whalley they couldn't pay me etc etc utterly screwing me uni wise. I've since found out they have now made everyone slese that worked there redundent on a pay day and are refusing to pay them, these people really are the lowest form of pond scum. The whole thing was over seen by Carl Wright and his team Peter Applewhite, Asha Solanki, Barry Wright and a chap called Roman who's second name i cant remember anyone who thinks any information i might have could be useful end me a message and ill provide whatever i know.
        Roman's surname is Smajkawiecz - please note that they have now moved out of Universal Square - presumably as they had massive arrears at the turn of the year and I assume that has not been paid. They have now moved into the same building as Scott Robert - Barclay House on Whitworth Street West

Comment

Re: SMD Exchange - another Carl Wright company!

I have his linkedin profile if you are interested...
          Obviously no profile picture ...
          Last edited by lactarus; 21st January 2015, 22:48:PM.

Comment

I think everyone will be pleased to know that Debt and Claims Ltd (previously Grass Roots Financial), the phoenix company of Cartel Client Review, has been put into compulsory liquidation. The director is still listed as Eric Fairweather, so it is unclear if Carl Wright will take the rap for this. But I don't think it will take much for the official receiver to see that it was Carl Wright running the company.

Compulsory liquidation document attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

I've just checked Debt And Claims Limited: http://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/debt-...ited-05979001/. Here you have a full financial statement / performance (profit & loss, balance sheet, capital & reserves, other financial data) as well as company's filings.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X