• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Finance Reclaim Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance Reclaim Ltd

Has anyone had dealings with this company? - now shown as in liquidation on the Companies House website.
    Tags: None

Re: Finance Reclaim Ltd

I've done a credit check on them. They are based in Skelmersdale and have a shed load of CCJ's against them and a list of creditors as long as your arm.

CCJ's = £63,971

Others - £43,000 ish

Shareholder funds = minus £105,000

Director: Julie Mattison, dob: 15/3/1959, also a director of Finance Redress Ltd, gone into liquidation on same day as Finance Reclaim Ltd.

Finance Redress has CCJ's to the value of £49,898.
    Last edited by Sapphire; 3rd January 2011, 22:09:PM.

Comment

Ouchy.

You think all those CCJs are clients trying to get their money back and sols firms undertaken work for them and not been paid then ?

Recognise that name too, but where from no idea,probably another CMC.

Address on companies house is now listed as

FINANCE REDRESS LIMITED
      c/o REFRESH RECOVERY LIMITED
      WEST INVESTMENT CENTRE MAPLE VIEW
      WHITE MOSS BUSINESS PARK
      SKELMERSDALE
      LANCASHIRE
      WN8 9TG
      Refresh Recovery Ltd - A Refreshing New Approach To Business

So that would be the place to contact if trying to get something back.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd January 2011, 22:26:PM.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I can't see the actual details of the CCJ's, just the numbers/dates. The other creditors are

Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council £23,260
        Opal Telecom £6,278
        Norwest Digital £5,644
        Innovative Finance £5,000
        P M Mailings £2,500

Hmmmm just checked their accounts, they have Bank loans and overdrafts £192,000

There's more, but I need to check tomorrow as my eyes are hurting now, if you want any more info give me a shout in the morning please.

Comment

So thats there business rates not paid, telephone bill not paid, internet not paid, and mail not paid blimey setting a good example I see
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much. I can't say I'm surprised I have to say, sadly. If its not too much hassle, here's another one for you that I think may be associated with the same people...

General Recoveries Ltd.

Would be interesting to know if this company is in the same sorry state.

Comment

They arent in liquidation on co's house, although shows their current address as;

GENERAL RECOVERIES LIMITED
              C/O MURPHY THOMPSON MOORE LLP 3RD FLOOR
              82 KING STREET
              MANCHESTER
              M2 4WQ

although the MOJ have them at

General Recoveries Limited 7-8 Trelawny Square
              Flint CH6 5NN
              Authorisation Number:CRM 17126

Which amusingly is directly above a branch of LLoyds bank. Looks a bit temporary tho with banners as a 'shop front'
              ch6 5nn - Google Maps

Sapphy will be able to see more info.

Originally posted by newt View Post
              Thank you very much. I can't say I'm surprised I have to say, sadly. If its not too much hassle, here's another one for you that I think may be associated with the same people...

General Recoveries Ltd.

Would be interesting to know if this company is in the same sorry state.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They do not have CCJ's against them, BUT they are marked finance at discretion so I'd say that they are not that solid.

Hmmmm one of their directors (2 in total) has 19 appointments the majority of which are dissolved and have CCJ's and or liabilities against them.

Comment

Thanks once again Sapphire and Amethyst. By 19 appointments does that mean he - and I think this person is a he, although the other director may be a woman - has held 19 separate posts over the years as a company director? I'm no expert on limited liability but I'm assuming the CCJ's and liabilities are still outstanding because these companies he was a director of were limited companies.

Comment

It means that he is or has been a director or company secretary of various businesses. I'm not sure about CCJ's outstanding on Limited companies, I would assume they just die when the business folds, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will pop along with an answer.

Comment

Thanks Sapphire. On reflection I don't know if knowing the detail will be useful to the person I'm trying to help, who's life has been turned upside down anyway. I have noticed though many others commenting that they wished they'd found this site sooner, and I wholeheartedly agree! I'm all for anyone who's been fleeced by banks, insurance, credit card companies etc receiving full compensation so keep up the good work. What has shocked and amazed me is a whole industry (the CMC's) which has built up seemingly dedicated to ripping off vulnerable people who've already been ripped off. People sitting on customer files for months or years, people claiming to have legal qualifications or links to solicitors they don't have, hard sell cold calling, etc. etc. And the MOJ 'licence' seems worthless as there's a disclaimer on their site which is along the lines of 'authorisation not being an endorsement of any business'. Well surely it should be, otherwise what's the point of having an operating licence - other to make money for the MOJ of course.

Anyhow, apologies for my rant about CMC's, but I'm sure you've heard it before. I'm just glad I've found a forum I can trust to give out fair, reasonable and accurate information.

Comment

Isn't that business park in Skelmersdale where the HQ of co-op bank is? Not sure.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X