• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claims Warehouse Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claims Warehouse Ltd

Mohammed Hussain (The Claims Warehouse Limited)

NOTICE & UPDATE:
    Mohammed Hussain (Ex-Master Consultant of The Claims Warehouse Limited)

On Monday 19th January, due to growing doubts in regard to the ethical stance seemingly taken by The Claims Warehouse, I ceased all financial claims services and webinar presentation programmes run on behalf of The Claims Warehouse. On Friday 23rd January The Claims Warehouse suspended my Master Consultancy. In consequence I decided to withdraw my services from The Claims Warehouse permanently and with immediate effect, on the basis of irreconcilable differences of an ethical nature. The Claims Warehouse has since terminated my Master Consultancy.
    More information will be made available in due course......
    All Claimants, Affiliates and Consultants recruited by me should now contact The Claims Warehouse head office directly at:
    The Claims Warehouse Limited
    Unit 3, Pendle Innovation Centre
    Brook Street, Nelson
    LANCASHIRE
    BB9 9PU

Thank You,
    Mohammed Hussain.

IMPORTANT FOR YOUR INFORMATON:
    Following information provided by the Ministry of Justice –Claims Management Regulation at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk
    New guidance on the marketing of claims for "Unenforceable Consumer Credit Agreement" claims.
    We have identified statements made in some marketing and advertising in relation to unenforceable consumer credit agreements that could be misleading. Guidance on what claims can, and cannot be made unless they can be justified, is given in Marketing and Adverting Claims Management Services: Unenforceable Consumer Credit Agreements. This should be read in conjunction with the covering letter.
    Ministry Of Justice and OFT warn consumers about the risks of being misled over the enforceability of Consumer Credit Agreements.
    To read the alert please click here.
    also

The Claims Warehouse.biz - The Claims Warehouse

AFFILIATE - FREE

Business Consultant - £200 set up - receive 20% back end of successful claim FEE

Do 10 claims and become MAster Consultant - you get £100 each successful claim plus 25% claim FEE or 6% of PPI claim refund

Business Opportunity Presentation April09
    Last edited by Amethyst; 10th March 2010, 17:10:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Claims Warehouse Ltd

Sharon

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that I have recently been retained by Ratio Money to provide training services and to assist them in the development of their model.

I am not employed by nor have any financial interest in Ratio Money and remain an independent practitioner in this field.

This I hope will clarify the position.

Regards

David
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

The Claims Warehouse - Become a Claims Consultant
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

This is the Whois lookup for the domain theclaimswarehouse.org

The whois lookup explains who owns a domain, registered contact and what the nameservers are for the domain.

Domain ID154693909-LROR
        Domain Name:THECLAIMSWAREHOUSE.ORG
        Created On:15-Nov-2008 00:40:22 UTC
        Last Updated On:14-Jan-2009 03:52:46 UTC
        Expiration Date:15-Nov-2009 00:40:22 UTC
        Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
        Registrant ID:GODA-055730319
        Registrant Name:Andrew Duckworth
        Registrant Organization:Kai
        Registrant Street1:188 Bispham Road
        Registrant Street2:
        Registrant Street3:
        Registrant City:Blackpool
        Registrant State/Province:Lancashire
        Registrant Postal Code:FY2 0LA
        Registrant Country:GB
        Registrant Phone:+7.970020568
        Registrant Phone Ext.:
        Registrant FAX:
        Registrant FAX Ext.:
        Registrant Email:wellness.balance@gmail.com
        Admin ID:GODA-255730319
        Admin Name:Andrew Duckworth
        Admin Organization:Kai
        Admin Street1:188 Bispham Road
        Admin Street2:
        Admin Street3:
        Admin City:Blackpool
        Admin State/Province:Lancashire
        Admin Postal Code:FY2 0LA
        Admin Country:GB
        Admin Phone:+7.970020568
        Admin Phone Ext.:
        Admin FAX:
        Admin FAX Ext.:
        Admin Email:wellness.balance@gmail.com
        Tech ID:GODA-155730319
        Tech Name:Andrew Duckworth
        Tech Organization:Kai
        Tech Street1:188 Bispham Road
        Tech Street2:
        Tech Street3:
        Tech City:Blackpool
        Tech State/Province:Lancashire
        Tech Postal Code:FY2 0LA
        Tech Country:GB
        Tech Phone:+7.970020568
        Tech Phone Ext.:
        Tech FAX:
        Tech FAX Ext.:
        Tech Email:wellness.balance@gmail.com
        Name Server:NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
        Name Server:NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
        Name Server:

Domain name:
        theclaimswarehouse.co.uk

Registrant:
        Tony Murphy

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
        address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
        Altaire Ltd [Tag = ALTAIRE]
        URL: Reseller Web Hosting Secure Dedicated Servers Web Site Design Creative Services uk

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 06-Aug-2008
        Renewal date: 06-Aug-2010
        Last updated: 06-Jul-2009

Registration status:
        Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
        ns1.pbswebhost.co.uk
        ns2.pbswebhost.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 19:53:30 04-Aug-2009
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Domain name:
          theclaimswarehouse.co.uk

Registrant:
          Tony Murphy

Registrant type:
          UK Individual

Registrant's address:
          The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
          address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
          Altaire Ltd [Tag = ALTAIRE]
          URL: Reseller Web Hosting Secure Dedicated Servers Web Site Design Creative Services uk

Relevant dates:
          Registered on: 06-Aug-2008
          Renewal date: 06-Aug-2010
          Last updated: 06-Jul-2009

Registration status:
          Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
          ns1.pbswebhost.co.uk
          ns2.pbswebhost.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 19:53:30 04-Aug-2009
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Sounds like these guys are now being investigated - unconfirmed as yet tho.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Has the bubble bust on CMC's?

Has the MOJ suddenly woken up??

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Sounds like these guys are now being investigated - unconfirmed as yet tho.

Comment

Cento next maybe?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Please, please please.... their renewal of their licence is due 31st March.

Comment

Them Claims warehouse is in deep deep doo doo. Their money has run out and they cannot repay thousands of clients.

However, they can afford to set up another company

RIGHT TRACK ASSOCIATES LIMITED
                    UNIT 16 BECKETT HOUSE
                    WYREFIELDS POULTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
                    POULTON-LE-FYLDE
                    UNITED KINGDOM
                    FY6 8JX
                    It has the same address as The Claims warehouse!

wHEN YOU CALL THEM USING THE NUMBER FROM YELL.COM, THE STUPID PLONKERS ANSWER 'THE CLAIMS WAREHOUSE' :embarassed:

AND pay £940 to the OFT for a CCL. AND it was bloody granted!!!!

Claims warehouse has ripped so many people off and they get a CCL.

he is also in talks with.............................................. .......................

CARL WRIGHT !!

Comment

It just goes to show that no checks are done on these companies or their MD's. THE OFT and MOJ just want their dosh.

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
                      Them Claims warehouse is in deep deep doo doo. Their money has run out and they cannot repay thousands of clients.

However, they can afford to set up another company

RIGHT TRACK ASSOCIATES LIMITED
                      UNIT 16 BECKETT HOUSE
                      WYREFIELDS POULTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
                      POULTON-LE-FYLDE
                      UNITED KINGDOM
                      FY6 8JX
                      It has the same address as The Claims warehouse!

wHEN YOU CALL THEM USING THE NUMBER FROM YELL.COM, THE STUPID PLONKERS ANSWER 'THE CLAIMS WAREHOUSE' :embarassed:

AND pay £940 to the OFT for a CCL. AND it was bloody granted!!!!

Claims warehouse has ripped so many people off and they get a CCL.

he is also in talks with.............................................. .......................

CARL WRIGHT !!

Comment

The Claims warehouse has gone into administration I hear today. Ralston ferguson of the claims warehouse has joined forces with carl wright in Grass Roots Financial, and is trying to recruit the old agents from TCW.

I hope they have the integrity to tell him where to go. Although I do hear that one has jumped on board and is trying to recruit his team. he is one of the pond life MLMers who jump from one thing to another when it suits him.

Comment

MOJ Website
                          Business Name: The Claims Warehouse Ltd Address: Beckett House, Sovereign Court,
                          Wyrefields, Poulton Business Park, Poulton le Fylde Town/City: Poulton-le-Fylde, Postcode: FY6 8JX County: Lancs

Trading Names: No Trading Names Sector: Financial products/services, Status: Authorisation Surrendered

Comment

companys ususally have a back up incase it goes wrong and they can leave the problems with them and start again

Comment

Found this on another forum

This is the message that was sent out to The Claims Warehouses' agents:
                              ( Around 25/6/2010)

Due to ratio Money having gone outof business a few months ago, The Claims warehouse has been unable to survive and has gone into administration this week. ( But what about the 2,000 odd claims that you resigned up to The claims warehouse? Ratio going under would not have affected these!! Only your incompetence would have done this)
                              I have found a company in Manchester called Grassroots who I have been in touch with. After much research ( 2 Meetings with carl Wright I understand. Not much 'research' going on there fergy was there?)
                              I have put my claim with them. There are ways we may be able to help you ( yes there is, get back to your doughnut stand and leave this industry to the professionals)
                              via them.
                              I have been very skeptical but I am very impressed with their set up and professionalism and most importantly the reults they are getting ............. quickly! ( I assume you will be giving proof of these 'quick' results to your 'team' then fergy will you?)
                              If you would like to get in touch, I will explain the possibilities. I am away until Tueday ( Could be away for a lot longer if things don't work out!)
                              bu would be pleased to hear from you after that.
                              I wonder what carl Wright would say if he knew how much you slagged him off during your time with the derelict warehouse? You remember when you worked for him in the mortgage business? Talk about two faced!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X