• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reverse Bank Charges Ltd - Geo Finance Ltd - Claims4Sale Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Bank Charges Ltd - Geo Finance Ltd - Claims4Sale Ltd

Reverse Bank Charges Ltd - Geo Finance Ltd - Claims4Sale Ltd

If any one has had any experience of them, good or bad or other, then we would love to hear about it.

Their address is

4TH FLOOR, ST JAMES COURT
    BROWN STREET
    MANCHESTER
    LANCASHIRE
    UNITED KINGDOM
    M2 1DH

They deal with Unenforceable credit agreements, bank charges, ppi, debt management plans etc.

Geo have a consumer credit licence - no CRM - reg'd Data controllers
    RBC - have CRM - no consumer credit licence - reg'd data controllers
    Claims4Sale have neither and don't appear to be operational as yet.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Reverse Bank Charges Ltd - Geo Finance Ltd - Claims4Sale Ltd

Cheeky gets - on their news page they nabbed my timeline from the sidebar on Beagles.

Trying to decipher their T&C - from what I can make out on their current ones they have a non refundable charge of £99 + Vat to assess credit agreements. ie. so if they arent unenforceable you dont get it back.

Bank charges is 15% of refund. If you try cancel after 14 days but before refund then they charge you £150 PLUS time spent on case.

Working out an MSE gentlemans issue, had they acted correctly and not blatantly deceived him (ie by telling him he would all be done and dusted within 2 weeks) then for 2 Credit Agreements he would have lost £99+vat each (£198 plus VAT) plus "time spent" on one bank charge and one credit card case - so £150+vat minimum (on each?)

Hopefully he will come over and post up his agreement and some more detail - he was actually visited in his home (on invitation) by one of the Directors, Alan Hoey, who is the one who sold him the claims for an upfront fee of £500. (not a clue how he made that figure up). Its now three months on and he has received no contact and they have ignored his complaint.

Once have more details we will get in touch with Mr Hoey and ask him some questions.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Roberts has visited the thread but unfortunately not provided any further detail.

Mr Hoey has been in contact via our admin email address and through MSE and I will email him tomorrow regarding the issues.

If this is as first appears then we could be looking at police involvement.

Originally posted by Alan Hoey
      Dear All

My name is Alan Hoey, I am Managing Director of Reverse Bank Charges and my attention has been drawn to this thread today and caused me great alarm.

Reverse Bank Charges has been operating with the claims industry since February 2007 and has not received one complaint to date of which we are proud.

I do not and have never done client visits and have no idea as to the comments left by roberts4496 and would like to have some direct contact so we can get to the bottom of this matter without delay. Our offices and services are very transparent and we would welcome anyone to come and have a look around our offices and speak to staff. No appointment neccessary, just pop in to reception and someone will show you around and answer any questions.
      If roberts4496 wants to copy admin@legalbeagles.info into all emails and give us permission to do so for their protection I am more than happy to do so.

Our company is very transparent and we do take customer service as our number 1 priority. We have also applied for membership to the Claims Standards Council and the Chamber of Commerce and follow all Ministry of Justice advice and compliance to the word.

My direct email is md@reversebankcharges.co.uk

I am taking this matter very serious and would urge any parties involved with this thread to contact me without delay so that any issues can be resolved.

Alan Hoey
      Managing Director

Reverse Bank Charges
      4th Floor
      St James Court
      Brown Street
      Manchester
      M2 1DH

Last edited by Amethyst; 2nd September 2009, 20:33:PM.
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Another post by roberts on another site states it was Larry Reynolds who visited him.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I would be more than happy to contact him about his letter writing skills or lack thereof.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X