• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank Smart and LFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesLFC
    replied
    Nothing back from Bank Smart as yet.

regards

James

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied
    Ok keep us posted on any substantive response.

Leave a comment:

• JamesLFC
    replied
    Bank-Smart Support Team
    First Floor
    Building A Green Court
    Truro Business Park
    TR4 9LF
    28th May 2021
    Your Client ID ref: BC01/@@@@/@@@@
    Dear Sirs
    I am writing in response to your letter dated 7th May 2021 in which you allege that I have ''breached'' a contract with yourselves and for which I, you assert, am liable for ''damages''. I have never entered into any agreement with BankSmart or Symmetric Systems and dispute that any breach of contract has occurred. As far as I am aware I have never instructed anyone to make any claim on my behalf for 'packaged bank account charges'. In your letter you state that the 'Claim assigned from Francis Hughes' at a cost to me of £168.44. I have absolutely no idea who 'Francis Hughes' is. I am therefore somewhat at a loss as to why you feel I am indebted to you at all.
    In consideration of this demand I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following:
    1) A signed copy of any contractual agreement with you.
    2) All copies of Letters of Authority signed by myself.
    3) A copy of any documentation/agreement/contract you have been assigned by 'Francis Hughes'.
    Can you also confirm how, if you were assigned the agreement by 'Francis Hughes' in 2019, you state that in 2019 that you "have issued [me] with a reminder for documents/information which is causing a delay to [my] claim. [My] claim may be lost and [I] may be in breach of [my]agreement with us if [I] fail to respond". Please tell me when the first request to provide you with documents was sent and the deadline by which I was required to respond by.
    On receipt of the above documents I anticipate that I will be making a formal complaint to you.
    Yours

James

On the 28th May 2021, I had a reply from Bank Smart, but nothing else.

Thank you for your email.

This is an automated acknowledgement. Please do not respond to this email.

We have support staff covering emails 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure that you receive a reply as soon as possible. We ask that you do not send multiple emails, or email multiple departments, in the meantime to avoid delays. Please ensure that this email address is added to your safe-senders list.

*** Given the current circumstances around the coronavirus outbreak it may take us longer than usual to get back to you however we are currently responding to 99% of emails within 3 working days ***

Kind regards,

Bank-Smart Support Team

COVID-19 UPDATE: Almost all lenders have stated they have now sent all final responses. If you have not forwarded us any final responses you should send them to FREEPOST BANK-SMART without delay. If there are any claims you have not received a final decision to and forwarded to us, please call the lender now and request a further copy to be sent to us/you and forward to FREEPOST BANK-SMART. Please continue to login to your Bank-Smart online claims account to keep up to date with the situation.

Leave a comment:

• EXC
    replied
    Hi James

Thanks, I'll look forwards to seeing the correspondence and helping you with this.

Have you had any response from them to your email of 28 May?

Leave a comment:

• JamesLFC
    replied
    Hi,

Two years ago I engaged a small company the go ahead to claim back PPI for me. The company called EDC were as good as their word and I paid them the 12% as required. I then started receiving post from Bank Smart telling me they were handling further claims. Three weeks ago I received another letter from MIL Collections saying I was in breach of contract. I have nether asked Bank Smart to carry out any PPI search on my behalf.

Later today I will be posting further correspondence from Bank Smart.

James

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X