• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay Claims Ltd.......Sorry to be another one but......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it, thanks.

You need to respond as follows.

Tick box D and put ''I did not agree, authorise or provide Allay with my infirmed consent to make any PPI claims''.

Tick Box I and ask for all the information that they hold on you in relation to the case.

Ignore everything else including the income & expenditure form.

Comment

Hi Everyone
      I too have had a letter before claim from AJJB Law regarding Allay.
      I initially filled in the claim form but found it impossible to digitally sign it and I didn't date it either , I abandoned the claim , I shut the page down and have never gone back to it.
      In September 2020 I received a letter from Allay claiming that WE had won £600 against Santander.
      So, Allay , without my authorization or consent , allegedly carried on the claim ,
      they want £144 from me.
      I have told AJJB that I did not give my permission for any claim to go ahead.
      AJJB sent me ' the form ' it did have a signature on it , it wasn't mine and the date was filled in by someone else too.

I have told them to make sure that someone from Allay is available to tell the Judge in court why they carried on the claim without authorization and who signed the form pretending to be me .
      I may be ordered to pay the fee of course.
      Some will say I should just pay the fee and be grateful because I did receive the money.
      But I still want to know why they carried on the claim without my permission , is that legal ?
      Regards John
      Last edited by JKL; 11th October 2021, 19:15:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
        Hi Everyone
        I too have had a letter before claim from AJJB Law regarding Allay.
        I initially filled in the claim form but found it impossible to digitally sign it and I didn't date it either , I abandoned the claim , I shut the page down and have never gone back to it.
        In September 2020 I received a letter from Allay claiming that WE had won £600 against Santander.
        So, Allay , without my authorization or consent , allegedly carried on the claim ,
        they want £144 from me.
        I have told AJJB that I did not give my permission for any claim to go ahead.
        AJJB sent me ' the form ' it did have a signature on it , it wasn't mine and the date was filled in by someone else too.

I have told them to make sure that someone from Allay is available to tell the Judge in court why they carried on the claim without authorization and who signed the form pretending to be me .
        I may be ordered to pay the fee of course.
        Some will say I should just pay the fee and be grateful because I did receive the money.
        But I still want to know why they carried on the claim without my permission , is that legal ?
        Regards John
        Have you received a letter before claim or just the threat of one? A letter before claim will have a reply form and financial questionnaire, so we need to know what you actually got before we can advise.

It's very unlikely that they'll take you to court for 144 quid as it will be a 'small claim' where generally costs aren't awarded so it would cost them more than the value of the claim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X