• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EXC View Post
    It looks like they've upheld your complaint! I'll give Amethyst a shout.

Although they maintain that you signed an LoA and contract digitally, because you didn't return the claim questionnaire (the actual claim) you hadn't actually instructed them to make the claim. At least that how it reads to me.
    That’s how I read it, my wife is still adamant she didn’t sign anything, the SAR requests look nothing like my wifes signature.

It will be interesting to see the Allay paperwork, if I ever get it.

Does the site have a PayPal account where I can make a donation?

Comment

Let's just see what Amethyst thinks but I think you're home & dry. She'll also let you know about the PayPal account - thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Let's just see what Amethyst thinks but I think you're home & dry. She'll also let you know about the PayPal account - thank you.
        Will do and thanks for all your help.

Comment

Fab That is good news. They're still insisting they had an electronic signature , which I have seen absolutely zero evidence of happening, and not a single person who has had this issue who has posted on here recalls signing with finger or mouse electronically.*

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E6702B0-5FDF-4053-973A-1466DB095277.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1512083

Click image for larger version

Name:	07865B05-313E-4889-BE8F-A42FF22E7EC0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1512082
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Rather than donate could you stick around a bit and keep inputting to other people's threads ? People who have been through it are the best people to help those who are just starting to fight back ( also a trust pilot review would be fantastic )*
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Rather than donate could you stick around a bit and keep inputting to other people's threads ? People who have been through it are the best people to help those who are just starting to fight back ( also a trust pilot review would be fantastic )
              No problem, thanks for all your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X