• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank-Smart/MIL Collections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again @Exc.

I forgot to ask do we need to inform BS that we are referring the case to the Ombudsman.

Comment

Could you give us an update on this Philypuss

Comment

In a similar situation received a call from bank smart saying they had a check for ppi in my name if I paid £75 to there agent at my door I would receive a check said no as I've no contact with bank smart they said they would cancel my check after several months got a letter saying I qs due then £132 in commission didnt pay it now have mil collection saying there now a bill of £321 and I need to pay it several phone calls and emails no contact mil state that I should pay it and claim back but there is no contract or any legally documents*

Comment

Originally posted by Paulwhitelaw View Post
          In a similar situation received a call from bank smart saying they had a check for ppi in my name if I paid £75 to there agent at my door I would receive a check said no as I've no contact with bank smart they said they would cancel my check after several months got a letter saying I qs due then £132 in commission didnt pay it now have mil collection saying there now a bill of £321 and I need to pay it several phone calls and emails no contact mil state that I should pay it and claim back but there is no contract or any legally documents
          Hiya

The best way to deal with this is to make a formal complaint to Bank Smart, we which could help you with but just so we understand, have you had anything from Bank Smart in writing about any of this or just from MIL?

If so could you post it up (removing any personal information) or send it to us at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X