• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON !!!! - Orfoster v Lloyds Bank Charges in Hardship case - court 28/1 - WON !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Orfoster v Lloyds Bank Charges in Hardship case - court 28/1

Total Revenue from Unarranged Overdraft Charges
    2006 £2.54 billion
    2007 £2.48 billion
    2008 £2.76 billion
    2009 £2.52 billion
    2010 £2.00 billion
    2011 £1.72 billion

Attached is the OFT PCA Market Study published in 2007 and based on figures from 2006 and includes detailed data on the number of people who pay them and how much plus loads more.
    Attached Files

Comment

OFT report on credit card default charges.
      Attached Files

Comment

So, what steps I should take when Lloyds don't pay after 14 days of the judgment has anyone seen the Sheriff's are coming?

Comment

BBC Radio 4 You and Yours will be doing a piece on the judgment and speaking to Oliver and Celestine live on Friday at 12.15.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            BBC Radio 4 You and Yours will be doing a piece on the judgment and speaking to Oliver and Celestine live on Friday at 12.15.
            I'm looking forward to it. It's a shame really that Lloyds aren't coming on, as I understand it.....and have so far ignored requests for payment of the judgment.

Anyone would think they're a) rolling in money and b) actually a bank!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Oli - I will be glued to the radio - I'll do a notice in the morning so everyone knows to tune in, no pressure
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Good luck tomorrow Oli - I will be glued to the radio - I'll do a notice in the morning so everyone knows to tune in, no pressure
                Thanks

Eeek, nah I'm actually looking forward to it. The added insane pressure put on people by banks when individuals are in hardship is unreal.

Comment

Can’t wait to hear this!:high5:
                  and have so far ignored requests for payment of the judgment.

Oh they do not believe they have to honour a CCJ. If investors knew just how many outstanding CCJs banks have they would never deal with them. I posted up Santander’s; 21 outstanding CCJs against them worth almost ¼ of a million pounds. :tsk:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                  ~ Anonymous

Comment

You can listen again http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04gcdt8
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

MSE have written a good bit of coverage here http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/new...ges-court-case

Comment

Today's radio appearance on radio 5 live with Martin Lewis & Celestine & Orfoster It's up now for listen again - from about 22:34 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04h7kh7 then theres a bit of a break for the news/sport/travel then a bit more Q&A with Martin.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I can confirm that we received the full payment today (minus costs) of £1771xx.

So, what's their next move?

Comment

Also, the case will be featured on the Daily Mail online tomorrow and in the paper
                            #musthavetrustindailymail

Comment

Re: WON !!!! - Orfoster v Lloyds Bank Charges in Hardship case - court 28/1 - WON !!!

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: WON !!!! - Orfoster v Lloyds Bank Charges in Hardship case - court 28/1 - WON !!!

#staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X