• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Interesting post re proposed test case on MSE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting post re proposed test case on MSE

See here

Re: Interesting post re prpoposed test case on MSE

I get ''Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator''

Would this be from the CMC guy in Essex ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Aha

Yes

I've asked him if he has decent representation

Comment

If you look on CAG at the 'donate for a test case' type threads in the OFT forum he posted a fair bit there, and though had support from some of the users, he didnt give much in the way of detail at all, nor disclose who his 'barrister' was. He posted under his real name I think so you should be able to search for him. His posts and the subsequent calls for funding for him were a big reason why I felt the Scrivener Opinion should be accessible to those on CAG.

I agree the way forward is with individual test cases rather than a GLO, as does Scrivener, as it seems do the courts if Tew v BoS (Shared Appreciation Mortgages) No 1 Plc Chancery Division 22 January 2010 is anything to go by. However I think a lot more info needs to be know about this guys specific case before anybody donates funding. Also if he is with a barrister etc, why can he not get ATE type insurance ? Possibly the same reasons HAUSFELDS LLP couldnt - the chances of success are just too low.

Be interested in anything you find out ncf x
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Cool Ame, thanks for the detailed response

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X