• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Raker99 v YorkshireBank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raker99 v YorkshireBank

Hello,

I am in the same position with the yorkshire bank. I have until the 22nd of march to ammend my claim and return it. I have had no legal help and done most the paperwork off my own bank i used the martin lewis website for my initial template letters. What details are you ammending on your claim and have you had much help legally. I am very reluctant now to let the banks off with paying up what they owe.

Anyone who wants to lend a hand feel free as i am sat hear scratching my head at the minute :tinysmile_cry_t:

cheers lee

Re: Raker99 v YorkshireBank

Hi Raker xx

You were at same hearing as Claireh weren't you ? So I have the arguments you put forwards ok so far. You are basically waiting to put your amended particulars of claim in to court.

I'm working on something for Dustymare v Yorkshire ( Legal Beagles Consumer Forum ) at the moment so will give you a link to that and we'll have a look at your personal circumstances too

Do you have all transaction lists for the period you are claiming / or statements ?

Are there any specific issues you have - eg Hardship - linked loans/cards etc

Approx how much are the charges you are claiming and over what period are they ?

Are you currently indebted to the bank ?

Don't worry we'll sort something out in next few days but will need your input and a fair whack of work on things on your part, ok ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sent in copies of all the charges i was claiming for and with interest it came to just short of 5k. But no longer with yorkshire bank as they said something about my account not working on both our parts so would have to cancel my account but knew they would do that due to reading about it happening to other people so had a back up account set up ready now with alliance and leicester.
      I do have a creidt card though still with them that i am paying off but no other loans or anything like that. I did have all the original documents statements sent letters etc but split up from ex and think i left paperwork there when we split but court has copies of all the statements and letters. The hearing i went to with claire all my paperwork was there needed 2 people to lift it

i will keep an eye out for this link and get the amendments sorted straight away im off work all week so can do the amendments and drop it off into the courts same day.
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Oh and also have cartel at the minute fighting to get my credit card wiped off due to agreement not being set out correctly but at the minute they are having troubles themselves so i have been on with that now for last 12 months too
      Last edited by raker99; 15th March 2010, 16:27:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh and also have cartel at the minute fighting to get my credit card wiped off due to agreement not being set out correctly but at the minute they are having troubles themselves so i have been on with that now for last 12 months too
        Don't hold your breath. Which card is it - the Yorkshire Bank one ? Did you pay the £495 upfront ? Which ''agent'' did you go through?

Re the Bank Charges claim - when did YB close your account ? Was there any debt left on it ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

the agent was shelagh brownlow and yes i paid upfront since then i have been told that there are loads of other companies that do it with no upfront fee.

and they cancelled the account about 2 and a half years ago there was no debt on it but they did wait until the day i got paid and took it all out in 1 go left me with less than a hundred to last me a month

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X