• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Finance approved - payments not taken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance approved - payments not taken

Took finance out with a company, signed the finance docs, took the goods but nothing has left my account - the shop says the docs were posted to the finance company, and they have copies - can they resend them or do I have to start again - it was four months ago.
    Tags: None

Have you checked with the finance company why payments haven't been taken ? Has the direct debit been set up on your account ( presumably that was meant to be your payment method )? It's not one of those finance agreements that you don't make payments ( or pay interest ) for the first year and suddenly quadruples on the 1st anniversary is it ? ( sofa shops seem to like those ). Do you have copies of the docs ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

they say the finance company didn't receive the docs so can they resend the copies they have or do I have to go in and start again - its a bit of a distance thats all -

Comment

Hmmm doesn't sound great does it - do you have a copy of the agreement ?

They should just be able to resend the docs to the finance company, have you kept aside the payments that weren't taken ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

there are changes with length of time docs can be saved on systems or stored with details in business's will have to find out from the FCA I think - just a nuisance if I have to travel to sign up again when they have copies of the original

Comment

Do YOU have a copy of the agreement ?
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X