• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lloyds scums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: lloyds scums

thank you Caspar appreciate it xx

Comment

hi, is anybody there? should i send a letter to the ombudsman?
      Last edited by eryca313; 19th March 2011, 13:18:PM.

Comment

Hiya hun

Blimey, so sorry to hear that.

When did they turn your water off? Who is your water supply with?

It may be best to arrange a water meter and come to some sort of paying arrangements with them as soon as possible.
        Have you been in touch with them?

Check the details below to who supplies your water, I didn't think they were allowed to do this, but have they sent any letters to you previously and give any warnings that they would be switching the water off?

Contact them as soon as poss.
        http://www.ofwat.gov.uk/legacy/aptri...telephone.html
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        eryca

Sorry hun, did you just post and maybe delete the post in regards of the water being cut off?:tinysmile_grin_t:

If so read my post above, and maybe this would be better in another thread in relation of this subject if you've not done so already x
        Last edited by di30; 19th March 2011, 13:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Eryca,

I am so sorry. I had totally forgotten I'd said I'd write that letter. I promise I will do it. If you haven't got it by Wendnesday e-mail me on my personal e-mail.

As regards water being cut off I'm sure Di is right - this is illegal. You can't live without water for God's sake. We didn't pay our bill for two yearas despite the threatening letters. Eventually they sent one saying as we hadn't replied they assumed we had moved so were going to cut it off. I replied and said we had not moved so they didn't cut it off. Thankfully all now sorted.

What are you doing about it?

Comment

it is illegal to cut off the water however they are pemittedto fit a flow restrictor this means that you wont be able to operate a dishwasher or washing machine but can get drinking water and flushing water .

Comment

sorry people, yes it was a false alarm, there is no communication in the house and someone gave me wrong answer when I asked why we dont have water. ANYway all sorterd now. we do have problems paying all the bills but to be honest just applied for the united utilities fund to help us out so hopefully, fingers crossed, this problem solved. sorry for that I am really sorry .....

Comment

Originally posted by eryca313 View Post
                sorry di yes it was a false alarm. sorry for that

That's ok hun, just as long as everything is ok, so no worries x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X