• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Success against Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success against Natwest

Morning all,
    Just a quick note to update on one of my claims.
    Claimed against NW under hardship. Full claim was £3000 plus interest, just received "good will gesture" of £2490( no idea how thay came to this figure).
    Wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!:grin:
    Will enable me to pay off some debts and still have some left for Christmas.
    NWSM ur a star!!!! I followed your instructions and he ho SUCCESS!!!
    Keep up the good work guys.
    Many many thanks to you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Re: Success against Natwest

WOWW !!! Fantastic news, thanks so much for letting us know, I'm exceedingly pleased for you xx

Congratulations
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news this should help your situation greatly.

Well done you

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Also Molly, have you got a copy of the letter confirming the £2490 offer ? or was it just stuck into your account following the accepting you are in hardship letter ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done Molly, also well done Nattie
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well done Tools for saying exactly what I was going to say !!!!

Seriously though CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY xx

Comment

Oh Wowzer!!!
              That FANTASTIC BRILLIANT news!!! So pleased for you :-)) It so gives the rest of us hope too. I'd been wondering if anyone in same situ as myself (and of course so many other people), would receive news like this after the supreme court ruling, without having further battles than they've already probably endured!

Its very heartening to hear some positive news. Each individual victory, can amount to something monumental!!! And hopefully, this is the beginning of the 'second wave' (or post supreme ruling) of results;-) CatXXX

Paper clips - the larval stage of coat-hangers!

Comment

Well done Molly I am over the moon for you, thanks also for updating us.
                Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Also Molly, have you got a copy of the letter confirming the £2490 offer ? or was it just stuck into your account following the accepting you are in hardship letter ?
                  Yes Amethyst had a letter offering me the money and a letter for me to send back, signed by me that said " I accept their goodwill offer in respect of my complaint"(dated 24/11 btw phew). Once I had signed and retuned the acceptance it was in my account within couple of days:candycane::candycane::candycane:.
                  Thanks again,
                  Mollymalone
                  Last edited by mollymalone; 9th December 2009, 11:20:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Well done Molly, lovely to hear some good news just before christmas.....
                    Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X