• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tom24 v Lloyds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom24 v Lloyds

Originally posted by Tom24 View Post
    Thanks Luggerbugs, with the great help of Amethyst and others on here, financial justice will prevail.
    Go get them Tiger.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

awww thanks Caz, whatever the response let us know and we can keep at them

No guarantees they'll just roll over, but we have a good standing to moan to the FSA/OFT etc and if they try anything on we can show you have tried to sort it out and the accounts definately in dispute and you;re on top of things which is most important.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst. Tom here. We have sent the letter from above and the income and exp form, and today received the same stock reply that we got from our last basic letter in June. "Sorry you are unhappy(understatement of the year), we will respond to your complaint within 8 weeks.
        It's nearly 8 weeks from our initial letter with no adequate response to that yet. Do we just wait again?.
        All wife's income is now going to a another separate bank account, so Lloyds cannot get their hands on any more of it. Sent the first offered payment by way of cheque with the letter.
        Just wondering about what to do next. Have credit card issue which is a direct result of unfair charges which we need to get sorted as well. Thanks, Tom.

Comment

Hi Tom

post a separate thead for the credit card issue and we'll see what we can do aout it. A a rule, though, barring complications, credit card charges are much easier to get back as thy are not covered by the OFT case and the waiver etc. And if its Crap One or Snatch West chances are you're on a winner. And Barclaycard are a pushover too.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Thanks Wendy. It is a card from the same bank Loads Bank. Will post the credit card one under another thread when get the details sorted, thanks, Tom and Caz.

Comment

Hi Tom
              I have been dealing with llyods for many months for my parents who were having simular problems as your wife. Although Llyods have been very difficult i have to say when they passed it over to BLS collections( part of Llyods anyway) they have been much more understanding. They have suspended all charges and interest and excepted a very low repayment. Tell your wife not to get disheartened with the hassle it will stop. I hope you get things sorted
              sarah

Comment

Thanks Sarah.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X