• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cfs ltd as barclays partner finance to advent computer training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cfs ltd as barclays partner finance to advent computer training

Okay did you respond to letters, communicate with BPF at all about it ? and when was last time you spoke with/wrote to etc BPF ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I call bpf and told them that i dont wanna go with ct it was after 2 month somthing after bust

Comment

You mean For safe stat barred i need to wait until feb 2017 something is it?

Comment

Really yes but then you'll have a shot credit file for another year which isn't fair.

If you contacted BPF and told them you didn't want to go with the 'new company' then did you cancel the agreement at that point? was there any discussion about the finances at all ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I cant remember but i think they said that i will break the contract if i dont go with ct so i just stop paying and left them like this...coz they were more intrested to get monthly payments from me but not to transfer my to ct coz most of the letters was from marlin finances about how to pay of the loan...

Comment

Sounds about right. Well file letters away for now and let us know if you get a court threat.... if nothing by end of Feb then maybe start trying to get your credit file sorted.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

So i just ignore cabot finance for now coz they keep calling and posting...

Comment

I got i call from cabot finance again and they like pushing me to pay loan and keep telling me that calls and letters won't stop until i pay loan in full...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X