• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit card debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit card dept

Hello again,

Is there anyone willing to help/advise on my last post? I need advise so I know where I stand and what's coming. Many thanks in advance. Your advise will be greatly appreciated. [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION], are you still on here? Could you please advise if you still active.

BR
    Del

Comment

Originally posted by Del001 View Post
      Hello again,

Is there anyone willing to help/advise on my last post? I need advise so I know where I stand and what's coming. Many thanks in advance. Your advise will be greatly appreciated. @Nem, are you still on here? Could you please advise if you still active.

BR
      Del
      Hello Del,
      Did you send a CCA request or did you phone them?

There's a template for a CCA request in the forum library, you need
      to send the £1 fee.

I don't follow what's been happening with this a bit more detail please del.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem,

thanks for the reply. I sent a CCA request by post and paid a £1 by postal order as you advised. They came back and said they didn't get any response from the original creditor and asked me to do this again if I still needed the information.
        They are now going to delay the account for 30 days to allow me enough time to submit a written request. If I don't get back to them within this period, they will assume I no longer require the information of which the account will actively resume.

Many thanks
        Del

Comment

[MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION], could you please help on this above. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks
          Del

Comment

Hi Nem,

thanks for the reply. I sent a CCA request by post and paid a £1 by postal order as you advised. They came back and said they didn't get any response from the original creditor and asked me to do this again if I still needed the information.
            They are now going to delay the account for 30 days to allow me enough time to submit a written request. If I don't get back to them within this period, they will assume I no longer require the information of which the account will actively resume.

Many thanks
            Del
            Good morning Del,
            Resend the request by signed for post.
            This is a load of flannel, but play their game
            for now.

nem

Comment

Thanks nem, i will do soon. Thanks once more for the advise.

BR
              Del

Comment

[MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION],

Hello again Nem, I am receiving this response for the second time after I took your advise to resend the CCA request to RW.

Please note that we have not received any response from the original creditor.

This note is to let you know that we are continuing to seek an update and we will let you know the response as soon as we can. Action on your account has been temporarily stopped whilst we await a resolution.

Is there any other way I can ask them to stop writing to me as this does not seem to be ending. Also, on the CCA request letter, it states that they should respond within 12 days. The respond with this whenever it pleases them. I was also under the impression that this is now statute barred as the default date is 25/03/2010.
                Please advise.

Many thanks in advance Nem.

Del

- - - Updated - - -
                [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION],

Hello again Nem, I am receiving this response for the second time after I took your advise to resend the CCA request to RW.

This note is to let you know that we are continuing to seek an update and we will let you know the response as soon as we can. Action on your account has been temporarily stopped whilst we await a resolution.

Is there any other way I can ask them to stop writing to me as this does not seem to be ending. Also, on the CCA request letter, it states that they should respond within 12 days. The respond with this whenever it pleases them. I was also under the impression that this is now statute barred as the default date is 25/03/2010.
                Please advise.

Del

Comment

@Nem,

Please advise.

Del

- - - Updated - - -
                  @Nem,

Please advise.

Del
                  hello del

No agreement enforcement!

nem

Comment

Hello Nem,

Many thanks for the response though it seems never ending. I was actually thinking why do you have to ask them to respond within 12 days with that information? This debt is no longer showing on my file as it is over six years old. Do you think RW can go back to the credit reference agency and re-register this again under my name?
                    I asked them to send me an agreement months ago but I get a letter from time to time saying we are waiting for your agreement to be sent to us, account is still on hold. We will get back to you as soon as we get it. Surely they must be a limit as to how many times they can write to you about something that they don't have.

Many thanks

Regards
                    Del

Comment

Hello Nem,

Many thanks for the response though it seems never ending. I was actually thinking why do you have to ask them to respond within 12 days with that information? This debt is no longer showing on my file as it is over six years old. Do you think RW can go back to the credit reference agency and re-register this again under my name?
                      I asked them to send me an agreement months ago but I get a letter from time to time saying we are waiting for your agreement to be sent to us, account is still on hold. We will get back to you as soon as we get it. Surely they must be a limit as to how many times they can write to you about something that they don't have.

Many thanks

Regards
                      Del
                      Hello Del, apologies for the late reply.
                      No RW cannot report the account again once a debt has been removed from credit files after 6 years from the default date.
                      No enforcement without the agreement.
                      This is typical of RW's conduct so if the " contact " from RW gets more frequent or threatening it could then be reported to the FCA.

nem

Comment

Hello Nem, many thanks for the advise. I really appreciate it.

BR
                        Del

Comment

Lloyd's thread http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...ds-cabot-v-del
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X